Design And Implementation Of An N.Y.S.C Posting System (Case Study (N.Y.S.C) Enugu)
This project will address the problem of using a manual process in posting of graduating students of institutions of Higher learning to service.
The manual processes involved in the posting were examined and analyzed. The problems were noted and possible solutions to these problems was recommended.
A new computerized and more sophisticated system is designed to tackle the problems of manual process. The new system will help in faster collection of data. Speedy posting of graduates and correction of errors, retrieval and editing of documents at a fantastic speed.
Table of Content
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
Background of the Study
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Statement of Problem
- 1.3 Purpose of Study
- 1.4 Objectives of Study
- 1.5 Scope of the Problem
- 1.6 Limitation of Study
- 1.7 Assumption
- 1.8 Definition of Terms
Overview of the Existing System
- 3.1 General Description and Analysis of the Existing System
- 3.2 Method of Data Collection Used.
- 3.3 Objectives of the Existing System
- 3.4 Organizational Structure
- 3.5 Input Analysis
- 3.6 Process Analysis
- 3.7 Output Analysis
- 3.8 Information Flow Diagram
- 3.9 Problem of the Existing System
- 3.10 Justification for the New System
Design of the New System
- 4.1 Output Specification and Design
- 4.2 Input Specification and Design
- 4.3 File Design
- 4.4 Procedure Chart
- 4.5 System Flowchart
- 4.6 System Requirement
Implementation of the New System
- 5.1 Program Design
- 5.2 Program Flowchart
- 5.3 Pseudo Code
- 5.4 Source Using
- 5.5 Testrum
- 6.1 Super Documentation
- 6.2 Program Documentation
- 6.3 User Documentation
Conclusion and Recommendation
- 7.1 Conclusion
- 7.2 Recommendation
Background of the Study
Until recently, the posting of graduated student of higher institution was done manually and thi have had some negative effects on the coppers.
For instance, the delay in the manual posting of a copper may manual system of postings, data on which routine and time consuming this is because of the volume of data on which routine task performed is relatively very large. This results in inaccuracy and slow processing. The data that is being manupulated must be reliable and this requires a reliable system. This intensifies the need to provide a sophisticated machine that will help in the processing for convenience.
The system with its advanced features in storage processing and retrieval make this processing very easy.
With the aid of the computer system retrieval and editing and of documents and all problems of the manual processing will be a thing of the past
1.2 Statement of the Problem
This project was titled the “design and implementation of a computerized N.Y.S.C “ posting system” is aimed at entrancing the process of posting of graduating student of higher institution to service. The processes involved in the process is still being done manually and manual way of posting has some negative effects as follows:
- The manual system makes retrieval of stored information very slow and difficult
- Usually duty is labour intensities and time consuming. This is because the volume of data on which task are performed is relatively very large.
- There may be omission of information
- There may also be loss of vital information
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The purpose of this study is
- To enhance the posting of coppers to service by the use of a computerized system rather than the manual system that make is work is work difficult.
- To identify the problems of the existing system.
- To provide solution alternatives to the operations inherent in the existing system.
- And to design a new system that will take are of the problems of the existing system.
1.4 Aims and Objectives
The primary aim of this project work is to study the existing system of posting of coppers and produce a computerized design for automatic processing.
Therefore, the objective this study sets
- To review existing literature youth service
- To examine the relevant of adopting a computerized automatic processing
- To offer useful recommendations on how do improve posting of coppers.
- To identify the means through the recommendations the effectively be implemented by the delectate.
This topic is designed to highlight the use of posting of coppers for service to different areas of life according to their professions.
The study met with a lot of difficulty in the collection of information time constraints was one of the limiting factors in carrying out this study. This was because of the fact that the restoratives are students, it was done in consummation with normal class work.
- During the research there were financial constraints.
- Time and energy was also spent in trying to design the system.
The new computer design will lessen the time and energy serpent in compilation during posting of coppers. We sincerely hope that the computer will be able to give name –age- sex. There are the primary assignments of the entire coppers in Nigeria if information are well computerized.
1.8 Definition of Terms
The electronic deice/machine that accept data (input, process it and give desired output.
A person that graduated in a recognized university or any other betray institution within or outside the country.
The form of sending people to their various places of study in accordance with their respective areas of specialization
A set instructions combined together to perform specific task
This is the process by which office activates are carried out directly by human beings without the help of computer
Conclusion and Recommendation
Bearing in mind the indispensably who of graduated students of higher institution to serve the Nation for one year, the posting porting processes should be perfected by.
Allowing authorized person for access to the system
The directorate should make use of experienced professionals or operators so that the date supplied by graduated student will be manipulated correctly and accurately.
Also we highly recommend the use of the newly designed posting system running as a solution to the problems encountered in the posting of graduates to service.
In compliance to the above recommendation the implementation of the computerized NYSC posting system for NYSC Enugu will go a long way in improving the administration of the directorate.
Bearing I mind the indispensable role of posting of graduated students of higher institution to serve the Nation for one year the posting processes should be perfected by
- Allowing authorized person to the system
- The directorate should make use of experienced professionals or operators so that the data supplied by graduated student will be manipulated correctly and accurately
- Also we highly recommend the used of the newly designed posting system running as a solution to the problems encountered in the posting of graduates to service.
How To Get The Complete Material For Design And Implementation Of An N.Y.S.C Posting System (Case Study (N.Y.S.C) Enugu)
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Design And Implementation Of An N.Y.S.C Posting System (Case Study (N.Y.S.C) Enugu)
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply