How to reach us:
Welcome to our Contact Page – We love hearing from our esteemed visitors and customers
Have you got any questions, suggestions or complaints, kindly send us an email or get in touch with us on WhatsApp and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +234 (0) 8143831497
See the Terms and Conditions that governs your use of samphina.com.ng
For Copyright Content
Please note that since we respect authors’ and content holders’ rights, it is Samphina Academy policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Nigerian Copyright Act (NCA)
Samphina Academy respects the rights of authors, creators, and copyright holders and will remove or disable access to copyrighted material that is being infringed upon expeditiously immediately we receive the below information unless it appears that the document does not infringe upon copyright.
- Identification of the copyright work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed / disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit samphina.com.ng to locate the material (provide us the URL or topic);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit samphina.com.ng to contact the complaining party, such as name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- The following statements printed, signed manually and sent (you may scan and attach the statement to an email):
- “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “Under the penalty of perjury i state that the information contained in my complaint is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright I claim is infringed.”
- A physical, faxed, or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, samphina.com.ng will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to samphina.com.ng at the following address:
For Sponsored Post
In other to publish on this great platform, send an email to this address “firstname.lastname@example.org” Including details about your publication. (your payment preference should also be included).