We, the Operators of this Website, provide it as a public service to our users.
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the “User”) do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
The Operators reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
- Disclaimer for Research Materials
- Copyright Materials
- Payment Agreement for Research Materials
- Refund Policy
- Disclaimer for Past Questions and Answers
- IJMB Disclaimer
- Disclaimer for Schools Information / Updates
All research materials on this website are NOT for submission to any higher institution for academic awards. They are solely meant to guide final year students on the various processes and methodologies of writing a research project, samphina.com.ng does NOT encourage students to use our materials WORD TO WORD, as we do not encourage plagiarism.
The aim of providing these materials is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. We are not encouraging any form of plagiarism. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
Writing service is to provide material guides on a fresh topic to enable students have a reference material as a guide in writing their research work.
By using our service, you have agreed to use the original model papers you will receive in the following ways:
- As a source for additional understanding of the subject
- As a source for ideas for your own research (if properly referenced)
- For PROPER paraphrasing (see your university definition of plagiarism and acceptable paraphrase)
- Direct citing (if referenced properly)
Disclaimer for Research Materials
All the project/research materials on this website are ONLY for research purposes and should be used as guidelines in developing your research or project works. For no reason should you copy word for word as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
samphina.com.ng will only provide papers as a reference for your research. The papers ordered and produced should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of the papers should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project. It is the aim of samphina.com.ng to only provide guidance by which the paper should be pursued. We are neither encouraging any form of plagiarism nor are we advocating the use of the papers produced herein for cheating.
The project works are provided to help in guiding students on their research. Use it as a guidance purpose only and not copy the work word for word (verbatim).
Please note that since we respect authors’ and content holders’ rights, it is Samphina Academy policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Nigerian Copyright Act (NCA)
Samphina Academy respects the rights of authors, creators, and copyright holders and will remove or disable access to copyrighted material that is being infringed upon expeditiously immediately we receive the below information unless it appears that the document does not infringe upon copyright.
- Identification of the copyright work(s) claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed / disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit samphina.com.ng to locate the material (provide us the URL or topic);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit samphina.com.ng to contact the complaining party, such as name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- The following statements printed, signed manually and sent (you may scan and attach the statement to an email):
- “I have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “Under the penalty of perjury i state that the information contained in my complaint is accurate and I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright I claim is infringed.”
- A physical, faxed, or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, samphina.com.ng will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to samphina.com.ng at the following address:
Payment Agreement for Research Materials
You must READ and ACCEPT our terms before you purchase any material from this website.
- You have gone through this website and confirmed that the project topic you are interested in is on this website, that is why you are making an order for it.
- You have accepted that there is no refund of money if you mistakenly paid for a topic that is NOT from this website. In this case, Samphina Academy has the right to keep your funds until you send a topic that is from this website.
- You have accepted that the project materials on this website are for research purposes only and you WILL NOT COPY WORD FOR WORD.
- You have accepted to use the material as a guideline only. In this case, it is your own duty as a student/researcher to make them fit your need.
That you ordered for any research material shows that you have accepted the above agreement
Samphina Academy have the right to refund your payment (100%) if we experienced problems like: lost of file, corrupt file, etc)
If the content of the material you ordered does not match the project title on our website, you can request for refund within 2 days from the date of purchase, we will fully refund the amount you paid. Term and Conditions are applied.
It is your duty to confirm that your topic is on this website before payment.
DO NOT PAY IF THE TOPIC IS NOT ON OUR WEBSITE (samphina.com.ng)
No refund of money if you mistakenly paid for a topic that is NOT on our website. In this case, the management of Samphina Academy has the right to keep your money until you send a topic that is on this website or we send any related topic after 24hrs.
We don’t process refund for past questions and answers, including payment for IJMB registration form.
- The main purpose of this past questions and answers is to reveal to you the nature and scope of school’s screening examination as well as help you gain confidence before the examination.
- We at Samphina Academy cannot categorically tell you that the actual questions for the examination will come from this post-UTME past questions and answers. Nevertheless, we are confident that you will be on the fly after preparing your memory with the resource here
- We are not the compilers of these past questions and answers, but just vendors. Hence, we do not guarantee you of the accuracy of these past questions and answers.
- All payments made for past questions and answers are not refundable once material is been sent.
- We at Samphina Academy cannot assure you that the past questions and answers are specifically for the school in question, as we get them from students, school libraries and most times, other vendors. Nevertheless, we review them before we approve for sell.
Disclaimer for Past Questions and Answers
samphina.com.ng makes every effort to verify the Past Questions and Answers sold on the website. However, samphina.com.ng does not fully guarantee that the content of the products sold here are the exact ones from the exams, tests, or interviews. The Past Questions and Answers products sold on this website are intended for practice purpose and not as ‘Leaked Questions.’
Samphina Academy is a private entity set up for advanced educational entity in affiliation with some IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) centres.
We at Samphina Academy do not represent any university, we are a private entity promoting A-levels programme such as IJMB. We do not offer agency for any university campus that offers this programme in any way.
Furthermore, we are advised to let everyone know we do not register students for any of the A-levels programme on behalf of any university. All registrations, admission done here at Samphina Academy is done on behalf of reputable advanced study centres that we have strong relationship with to register students of any of these a-levels programme.
For any university mentioned on our website samphina.com.ng here is for information, educating and explanation purpose only.
Again, samphina.com.ng only give explanations on how all these Advanced level programme works and how a candidate can benefit from any of them.
WE ARE NOT The official website of IJMB in Nigeria. This website is only set up to provide the basic information stated above.
This site is not responsible for comment or opinion about it apart from the ones listed above.
Disclaimer for Schools Information / Updates
samphina.com.ng and its content is NOT in any way associated or affiliated to any Nigerian Tertiary Institution and we do not work with JAMB or any University, Polytechnics or Colleges of Education in Nigeria. We don’t support examination malpractice in any way nor help students process admission and will not be responsible for anybody you connect with for malpractice or fraud in the name of Samphina Academy. Click here to contact us if you suspect anything.
Samphina Academy (samphina.com.ng) publish / update information for your convenience and ease based on available information, and thus, does not take any responsibility of unintended alternative or inaccurate information. As this is not the official page or website of the school, we recommend you to visit the official website of the school/organisation for complete information. For organizations, this opportunity is shared with sole purpose of promoting “Access to Information” for all and should not be associated with any other purposes.
The information is provided by samphina.com.ng and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information use for those it may conern. samphina.com.ng does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information.
Any action you take upon the information you find on our website (samphina.com.ng), is strictly at your own risk as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website or information found on our website.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, you will be exposed to other sites who may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Note: All Names, Acronyms, Logos and Trademarks displayed on this website are those of their respective owners
Unless specified, samphina.com.ng is not in any way affiliated with any of the institutions featured on this website. The material provided here is solely for informational purposes. Visitors are advised to use the information at their own discretion.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms as stated above.
Should we update or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here. you are therefore advised to always check this for update on that.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Operators, agents, vendors or suppliers of Samphina Academy from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.