Project / Seminar Research Topics and Materials on Brewing Science
Welcome to Samphina Academy, this is the Official Project / Seminar Material Library for all students of the department of Brewing Science. The topics listed here can be used as guide to carryout academic research work for either Undergraduate / Postgraduate Project, Seminar or Thesis. We pride ourselves in rendering quality services.
The aim of providing these materials is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials on Brewing Science.
N/B: Click on any of the listed topics below to preview its content
List of Brewing Science Project / Seminar Research Topics for Nigerian Students
- Hepatoproductive Effects Of Sena Tora Leave Extract On Carbon Tetrachloride Induced Toxicity
- A Study Of The Nutritive Profile Of A Vegetable, Piper Methysticum, Locally Known As Awa
- Problems And Prospects Of Teaching Brewing Science And Technology In Nigerian Universities
- The Use Of Utazi Leaf Extract As A Means Of Extending The Shelf Life Of Locally Brewed Sorghum Beer
- The Use Of Bitterleaf (Vernonia Amygdalina) Extract As A Means Of Extending The Shelf-Life Of Locally Brewed Sorghum Beer