List of Universities in Nigeria that offers Visual and Applied Arts
Welcome to Samphina Academy. We have here the complete list of Accredited Universities in Nigeria that offers Accountancy / Accounting as a course of study, including the requirements for admission.
Admission Requirements for Visual and Applied Arts
Direct Entry Requirements:
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts.
For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be
- General Wood work,
- Building / Engineering Drawing,
- Introduction to Building Construction;
- Decorative Painting;
- Spray Painting,
- Sign and Design;
- Wall hanging,
- Colour Mixing / Matching and Glazing;
- Printing Origination;
- Machine Printing and Finishing;
- General Metal Work,
- Basic Electricity,
- Surface Design and Printing;
- Dyeing and Finishing;
- Graphic Design;
- Graphic Printing and
UTME Subjects Combination / Requirements:
- English Language,
- Fine Arts and
- two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.
Nigerian Universities Offering Visual and Applied Arts
Federal University, Ndufu Alike, Ikwo (AE-FUNAI)
Also know as Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike is a Federal University located at Ikwo in Ebonyi State, Nigeria and established in 2011 | Official Website: funai.edu.ng