Staff Motivation In Academic Libraries
This research examined staff motivation in Nigeria academic libraries. Because of the difficult of covering all academic libraries in the country the library of the federal university of Technology Owerri was chosen to serve as a case study. The survey method of research was used for this study and the instruments for data collection were questionnaire interviews and documentary sources.
The finding of this study revealed among others.
- That staff motivation leads to industrial harmony increased productivity and reduction of wastage.
- That irregular payment of salaries and claims lack of working tools and inadequacy of funds has adverse effect on staff motivation.
- Suggestion aimed at improving staff motivation in academic libraries were made some of these suggestion include
- Adequate funding of tertiary institution and their libraries
- Provision of befitting offices for senior libraries.
How To Get The Complete Material For Staff Motivation In Academic Libraries
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Staff Motivation In Academic Libraries
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply