Social Responsibilities Of Business Establishment In Nigeria
This research deals with the social responsibilities of business establishment in Nigeria. A case study of lever brother (Nig) Plc.
This research comprises of five chapter respondent were selected by means of stratified random procedure. Data were collected by the result of this research showed that the use of scholarship scheme sports and youth development programme medical and health care deliver scheme public enlightenment and orientation programme and community development project were powerful instrument for social obligation of lever brother if pursued. The finding of this research work called for urgent need and of knowledge and working out modality for all business organization to operate at a given conduct of social responsibility to its host community.
The lever brother should work effectively to award scholarship support scheme, medical and health care delivery scheme to fulfill its social contribution to its host communities. The researcher recommends that the lever brother should try and enlarge its cooperate objective to include the provision of amenities.
They should establish a social responsibility department in its offices and the needs of its immediate environment.
1.1 Background Of The Study
Different form of crises in the past had been witnessed by multinational business organization and their host communities over non-compliance to set agreements and rule of operations. These crises which have become part of the business organization are today manifested in destruction of lives and properties. The bad act of this also affected the mutual trust and relationship of the organization and their host communities this study “the social responsibilities of business establishment in Nigeria” a case study of lever brother Nigeria Plc Aba is going to discuss the roles to the host communities.
Business operates in an environment and there is the need for social responsibilities to the host environment.
Business can be defined as the totality of the activities involved in the production and distribution of goods and services for profit motive.
In other it is an activity of a person employing resources from the environment in order to produce goods and services with profit motive on the other hand the society may be local national and international environment.
Society is made up of subsystem which inert act with other and business happens to be one of them other include economic political socio-cultural and governmental.
The business system comprising production resources from the environment. These raw materials are processed or transformed into an output with a view to make profit.
The society which feel the impact of the business activities gives the feed back through high purchase or low purchase demand mechanism.
These include providing safety adequate information community development projects pollution abatement safe working scholarship and clean environment.
Therefore a business as a sub-system of society must reject all that the society share value social moral political and legal as well as economic it must change as society changes but as a dynamic institution it can also influence the ultimate from an expression of those changes.
1.2 Statement Of Problem
- The problem of granting scholarship to the host community
- The problem of sponsoring sports for youths development
- The problem of not contributed to good medical and health care delivery scheme to its host community
- The problem of not using public enlightenment and orientation programmes by the company to promote its good business image and cooperate to its host community
- The problem of community development project enhance the company social responsibility profile with their host community.
1.3 Purpose Of The Study
The purpose of this study is to make suggestion on how lever brother could be manage.
- To advise the lever brother Nig Plc to grant scholarship to the host community
- To sponsor sports for youths development
- To grant good medical and health care delivery scheme to its community
- To grant public enlightenment and orientation programmes by the company to promote its good business image and cooperation to to its host community.
- To grant community development project enhance by the company social responsibility profile with their host community.
1.4 Research Question
- To what extent does lever brother grant scholarship to their host community
- To what extent does lever brothers use sports and youth development programmes with host community.
- To what extent does improved medical and health care delivery scheme by lever brother enhance its social responsibilities to the host community?
- To what extent does the use of public enlightenment and orientation programme by lever brother promote its good business and image with its host community?
- To what extent does community development project enhance lever brother social responsibilities profile with their host community.
1.5 Scope Of The Study
This discusses the actual parts of the study or problems that might be considered in this research for example the scope of the project boarders on scholarship to the community sports for youth development medical and health care delivery public enlightenment and orientation programme and community development projects.
1.6 Significance Of The Study
Under this study there are a lot of people that will benefit when this work will be completed. They are as follows.
- Government will benefit when lever brother Nig Plc construct road bridges rural electrification to the host community. The government will use the money map for it and do another things
- The community will also benefit when lever brother provide social amenities for the community so that life will be easer for them.
- The student will benefit when lever brother provide scholarship up to university level. There will be a lot of educated people and this will eradicate illiteracy in the community.
- The business organization will benefit from the company by organizing seminars and workshops for them on how they could manage their business
- Liver brother itself will also benefit by making their company the number one (1) in the society. Their product will be known throughout the society.
- Other manufacturing industries also will benefit form this study.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Social Responsibilities Of Business Establishment In Nigeria
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply