The Relationship Between Intellectual Achievement Orientation And Academic Success Among Biology Students: A Case Study Of College Of Education, Ekiadolor-Benin
Teaching and learning in any stage of our educational pursuit should not be regarded as being a static phenomenon, but a dynamic one. Over the years, educationists have been and are still conducting research as to improve on the ways and means of imparting knowledge in the learning and teaching process. This study was designed and examined to find out the relationship between intellectual achievement orientation and academic success among Biology students in the College of Education, Ekiadolor-Benin. The methodology of this research was based purely on questionnaire system. The questionnaires were distributed and collected the same day by the researcher. The questionnaires were administered to students from Biology Departments of College of Education, for adequate data collection. The following were the main results;
- There is no significant relationship between happiness, emotion, and academic performance.
- There is no significant relationship between high intellectual achievement orientation and happiness emotion.
- There is no significant relationship between intellectual orientation and sex.
In light of these findings the following recommendations were made. They are as follows:
- The outcome of the research work shows that though students may be endowed with the capabilities of high achievement orientation they decide on what to do with the capabilities. It is therefore necessary that students should be guided into areas that will be beneficial to them and the society they live.
- It is also recommended that the impact or the difference arising from intellectual abilities among the students should be noted.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: The Relationship Between Intellectual Achievement Orientation And Academic Success Among Biology Students: A Case Study Of College Of Education, Ekiadolor-Benin
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply