Promotion As A Strategy Of Manufactures Tools For Consumers Loyalty
This project is designed to give an insight on the influence of sales promotion on consumers loyalty with reference to makeguns table wate, water, okigu imo state. Based on the above purpose, some literatures were reviewed to enlighten on the meaning of sales promotion, on the meaning of sales promotion, including the steps necessary for its initiation an adoption. More concise and comprehensive information were gathered through primary and secondary data which help to elaborate more on this project topic. On the area of population and determining of sample size, survey research methods were adopted 60 questionnaires were distribute to the management , employees and customers of the firm. Data collected were analyzed and the following findings were made, that there is significant relationship between sales promotion and consumers loyalty. The findings also indicate that, there is significant relationship between consumer complaints and the nature of such complaints. Finally, the findings were summarized and the following recommendations were made; that the firm should embark on sales promotion. They should also adhere to their customer’s complaints, they should ensure that they produce product of higher quality, they should also ensure that they handle sales promotional programmes as an appropriate and acceptable marketing strategies in pursuance of their targets.
1.1 Background of the Study
In the previous years, sales promotion has not become popular. But in recent years it has grown so rapidly. It is this rapid increase that has promoted the attention to undertake this research and find out how sales promotion influences the consumer loyalty with special emphasis on makaginus table water. Sales promotion is an indirect form of intended to stimulate quick action. It is one of the variables in the promotional mix that organization uses to stimulate customers purchasing and dealer’s effectiveness such as displaying, shows, exhibition, demonstrations, coupons, contests, premiums, samples trade allowance and other routines selling effort are usually short term in nature. According to Kotler (2013) sales promotion is one of the promotional activity or material that act as a direct inducement to reseller, sales persons or consumer. It offers added value or incentive to buy or sell the procedure. A range of technique used to engage the purchaser.
The production of makaginus table water product in Nigeria is purely through franchising, that is selling its product as it is in all the consumer, and there is no change in marketing, advertising, taste and promotional activities. Also, the study of sales promotion as an element of promotional mix has been sadly inflicted both in the academic study of marketing and in makaginus table water. But incidentally, a major factor in the success of marketing of consumer goods it is not encouraging; therefore it is an unavoidable responsibility of this study to address these problems to the notice and comprehension of makaginus table water.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The problem in new product planning and strategies for increase market share are as follows.
- New product planning and development is a strategy for increase consumer loyalty.
- There are other strategies for increase consumer loyalty.
- The survival of any manufacturing firm depending generally on strategy of manufactures planning and development.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
The following objectives were agreed to guide this study:
- To know whether makaginus table water embarked on sales promotion.
- To know the nature and extent of sales promotion carried out by firm.
- To know if sales promotion activities influence consumer loyalty.
- To know which promo-tools bring out the desired result in terms of consumer loyalty.
- To know if consumers complain about the sales promotion and the nature of such complaint.
- To know how the firm addressed consumers complaint if any
1.4 Research Questions
The following questions will be addressed:
- Does makaginus table water embark on sales promotion?
- What is the nature and extent of sales promotion research is been carried out by the firm?
- Do sales promotion activities influence consumer loyalty?
- Do promo-tools bring out the desire that result in terms of consumer loyalty?
- What is the nature of consumer-complaints about sales promotional strategies of the firm?
- How does the firm address consumer’s complaints?
1.5 Significance of the Study
A research work of this type is important because it helps in drawing out careful analysis and evaluation on the influence of sales promotion on consumer’s loyalty adopted by makaginus table water and also be of importance to up-coming organization that may like to carryout sales promotion activities, it will help them to actualize their set objectives.
This research also aims at finding out the appropriate sales promotional tools that appear to be most effective in mobilizing and securing customers active participation.
Finally, this research work will be of benefits to the followings
1.6 Scope of the Study
This research is drawn from various organizations and it shows how sales promotional activities are applied in various organizations but the study is limited to promotion as a strategy of manufactures tools for consumer’s loyalty.
1.7 Limitations of the Study
The following problems were encountered by the researcher. This research is constrained by lack of time as the researcher carried out the work side by side with other academic work, like assignment, lectures and working for final examination.
Again, materials relating to the work were not enough in the available library. Therefore; the researcher encountered some financial problem in carrying out the research.
However, the research was able to be conducted due to adaptation.
1.8 Definition of Terms
End user of the product.
Personal selling is a process in which an individual salesperson works one-on-one with a customer to try to match a product to her needs.
Is defined as a name, term, sign, symbol, design or combination of them that identifies the goods or service of one seller or group of seller and differentiate them from those of competitors.
This is a paid form of non-personal communication of idea, product or services that transmitted to the audience through mass media such as television, newspaper, radio and magazine.
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
This project involves many chapters and the chapter are treated in a way it will be clear and understandable to readers. As chapter one tells us more of the ministry, the researcher is carried on, the problems the ministry is having concerning the impact of stock verification and board of survey in the management of inventories in the public sector with particular references to ministry of education Owerri because of lot of money are spend annually by government in processing different classes of goods. It also tell what the research have in mind in carrying out the research and many question concerning the impact of stock verification and board of survey in the ministry. Chapter two tells more on how important the impact of stock verification and board of survey to the ministry, the impact of stock verification and board of survey exercise of the ministry of education has policies that regulate it.
5.2 Summary of Findings
- First 80 questionnaire were distributed, 78 respondents completed their questionnaires and returned while two was not returned. 70 respondents said that sales promotion has helped the makeguns table water to position their product while 8 said to this.
- Seventy five (75) respondents said that the usage rate of the present user of the table water that they purchased frequently while said not frequently purchase.
- 48 respondents said one of the sales promotion tis that it increases ales while 30 said that it attracted users of the product.
- 65 of the respondents said that sales promotion has helped the makeguns table water to maintain their customers patronage and band loyalty while 13 said No to the question.
- 63 respondents said that the degree of acceptability of sales promotion as a marketing strategy in the sales of table water is highly encouraging while 15 respondents said that it is not encouraging.
- 75 respondents said that sales promotion has created talking point for the sales force while 3 said no to the questions.
- 70 respondents said that sales promotion has secured additional shelf space and added display while 8 respondents said No to it.
- From the test of the hypotheses, there is significant relationship to shows that sales promotion has helped the makeguns table water to maintain customers patronage and consumer loyalty.
- The researcher also find out that sales promotion has helped the makeguns table water position their product.
Based on the findings of this study, the following conclusions were made.
- Sales promotion has helped the Makeguns table water to position their product.
- Sales promotion has helped the Makeguns table water to maintain customers patronage and brand loyalty.
- The degree of acceptability of sales promotion as a marketing strategy in the sales of soft drinks is highly encouraging.
- Sales promotion has secure additional shelf space and added display.
Some of the findings, the researcher made some recommendations mainly with the management on sales promotion programmes for more effective management on organizing sales promotion expenditure.
- The company should not ignore the important of sales promotion because from the findings sales promotion increases sales and it also attract new user of the promotion.
- Also they should not ignore sales promotion programme because from the findings, sales helps table water company to maintain customers patronage and brand loyalty.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Promotion As A Strategy Of Manufactures Tools For Consumers Loyalty
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply