Problem Associated With Small Scale Poultry Farms Of Ovia North East Local Government Area Of Edo State
In Nigeria as well as in other developed countries of the world. Animal protein food contributes between 1-15 grams daily total food. However in Colben school farm Ekiadolor, poultry keeping of domestic fowl) generally follows sustenance or small scale. Poultry farm with the innovation of scientist endeavors have introduced that large number of people still depend upon small scale poultry production for their supply of eggs and poultry meal and rear mostly few numbers of foreign breeds of fowl.
Although foreign breeds are prolific, they have good meat parts and are used for scientific investigation they have three (3) main disadvantages.
- High initial capital of intentions.
- Laying of still egg shell could be easily damage.
- Low resistance to disease attack.
The major reason is that the government and the school offices, building is more essential to them and financed by the government mainly benefiting students involves in the theoretical fields than the students involved in theories and practical work the school head take side of the education part without taking consideration of the side of the practical work of the students under vocational study and malnutrition of the animals.
Some other problems known to small scale poultry production operation in Nigeria include scarcity and cost of feeds disease and parasite lack of training and experience of the people (farmers) in animals his boundary the absence of infrastructure and necessities supply the need input for their production, processing and distributing lack of water, poor feeding and other management problems.
Among the management problem is he delicate nature of chicks breeding, the amount of profit made in poultry production depends primarily on good management critical in chicks rearing because poor handling during the brooding stage affects the subsequently performance of birds.
Statement Of The Problem
The frequent folding up of poultry farms, low production and small numbers of birds kept in various farms has necessitated the writing of this work.
The question often asked includes:
- Why are most of the small scale poultry farm stagnant?
- Is it as a result of poor management skill?
- Is there no money for the farmers to operate within?
- Is there no money for the farmers to operate with?
- Are there no Vetinary officers to help the farmer?
Objective Of The Study
- To highlight the problem associated with small scale poultry in colben school farm.
- Make some recommendation on how these problems could be solved so that poultry production could be more profitable.
- To provide a basic for future research on this topic and will also be useful to students who have interest in small scale poultry business.
Significance Of The Study
- On completion of this study. It is contemplated that the research finding would help in Colben School Ekiadolor of Ovia North East Local Government Area of Edo State.
- The justification of the study would be seen from the point of view of the fact that the research finding would help in advising and counseling of people hoping to take poultry farm farming either as a small scale or full scale business venture.
- It will also serve as reference materials for further finding it will also be useful to government in identifying areas where poultry farmers in the local government area or the school poultry farm can be assisted in order to increase production.
Invies Of The Study
- Scale limitation pattern and considering constraints and
- Limited research at disposal of the research, the study will concentrate on small scale poultry farm location in various school farms, most especially Colben school farm in Ovia North East Local Government Area.
Complete Material For Problem Associated With Small Scale Poultry Farms Of Ovia North East Local Government Area Of Edo State
The Complete Material will be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make a Mobile Transfer or POS Payment of ₦3,000 to any of the Account Below
|Account No.: 0811003731|
|Name: Samphina Academy|
|Account Type: Current|
|Account No.: 1225513212|
|Name: Samphina Academy|
|Account Type: Current|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card ($15)|
|GHANA – Make Payment of 60 GHS to MTN MoMo, 0553978005, Douglas Osabutey|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Problem Associated With Small Scale Poultry Farms Of Ovia North East Local Government Area Of Edo State
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply
This research material “Problem Associated With Small Scale Poultry Farms Of Ovia North East Local Government Area Of Edo State” is for research purposes and should be used as a guide in developing your research project / seminar work. For no reason should you copy word for word (verbatim) as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
The aim of providing this material is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
samphina.com.ng is only providing this material “Problem Associated With Small Scale Poultry Farms Of Ovia North East Local Government Area Of Edo State” as a reference for your research. The paper should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of this paper should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own research. Use it as a guidance purpose only.