Pension Reform Act Of 2004 Analysis Of It’s Impact On Nigerian Workers
The main purpose of this write-up was to determine the impact of pension reform Act 2004 on the Image of pension Workers in Nigeria. The pension Reform Act 2004 was characterized by some problems like non-compliance, ignorance of the benefit of the pension reform act 2004 which has hinder the smooth administration of the reform act. The major findings of this study were the fact that pension is a series of benefits provided by government or former employer to a person who has come to end of his working life and that the existing pension prior to the enactment of the pension reform act 2004 was characterized by indebtedness and so was seen effective.
The conclusion of the study show that despite the problems faced by the reform act that if the reform act is given full time to manifest the reason beyond its enactment that it will boost the image of pension workers and pension business in Nigeria and will be of benefit to the citizenry of the state and also bring about economic growth and development of the nation.
Table Of Contents
- Title page i
- Approval page ii
- Dedication iii
- Acknowledgement iv
- Abstract vi
- Table of contents vii
- Introduction – 1
- 1.1 Background of the study 1
- 1.2 Statement of problems 2
- 1.3 Objective of the study 3
- 1.4 Research questions 4
- 1.5 Significance of the study 5
- 1.6 Scope and limitation of study 6
- 1.7 Definition of operational term 7
- Review Of Related Literature 10
- 2.1 History of Insurance 10
- 2.2 Historical development of pension reform Act 2004. 12
- 2.3 The meaning and purpose of pension 14
- 2.4 Overview of existing pension scheme – – 16
- 2.5 The impact of pension reform Act 2004 on Nigeria workers. 18
- 2.6 Supervisory and regulatory framework 22
- 2.7 The objective of the pension reform act 2004 on the image of pension business in Nigeria 25
- 2.8 Achievement of the pension reform act 2004 Highlights on the contributory pension scheme in Nigeria 28
- 2.9 Why the 2004 reform act are privately managed pension fund administration and pension assets custodians. 30
- 2.10 The role of the national Pension Commission on the Act 32
- 2.11 Eligibility for the scheme and exempt individuals 34
- 2.12 Transitional provision for the public sector and for the private sector 36
- 2.13 Safeguard for the pension scheme 37
- 2.14 Problems of the pension Act 2004 on the image of pension workers in Nigeria 40
- 2.15 Solution to the problems of pension reform act 2004 of Nigeria 43
- 2.16 Prospect of pension reform act 2004 on the image of pension on Nigerian workers 45
- 2.17 Prospect of pension reform Act 2004 on the image of pension on Nigerian workers 47
- References 49
- Research Design And Methodology – – 50
- 3.1 An overview 50
- 3.2 Sources of data 50
- 3.3 Primary data 52
- 3.4 Samples size 52
- 3.5 Instrument use for the study 53
- 3.6 Validity and reliability of the study 54
- 3.7 Method of data presentation and analysis 54
- 4.1 Summary of findings 56
- 4.2 Discussion of findings 57
- 5.1 Conclusion 59
- 5.2 Recommendation 60
- 5.3 Suggestion for further study 60
- Bibliography 63
- Appendix 65
- Questionnaire 66
1.1 Background Of The Study
Currently a number of studies have been carried out on the impacts of pension reform Act 2004 on both the image of pension business in Nigeria and the entire workers in Nigeria.
However, much have not been discourse about impact on the new pension reform act 2004 will bring on the image of pension workers in Nigeria.
Pension natural can be described as a sum of money paid regularly to a person who has come to the end of his normal working life or it can be defined as a series of regular payment provided by government or former employer for a person who has come to the end of his normal working life or who no longer works because of age, disablement etc or to his widow or defendant children by the state by his former employer as or from funds to which he and his employers have both contributed. Thus, the introduction of the pension reform act 2004 was due to inability of the previous pension system to meet the need of the people.
Thus this research is embark as a result of the quest to bring to the effect. The new pension reform act 2004 have created so far on the image of pension workers in Nigeria.
It is also hope that this write up will enlighten the readers especially business student and pension administrators on the analysis of the impact of pension reforms act 2004 on the image of pension on Nigeria worker.
The complete material will be sent to you in just 2 steps.
Quick & Simple…
Make payment of ₦3,000: through USSD Transfer, Bank Mobile App, ATM Transfer, or POS Transfer to:
- 0811003731, Access Bank, Samphina Academy
Or Click Here to pay with Debit Card
FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA:
Click Here to pay with Debit Card ($15)
Send the following details through Text Message or WhatsApp Messenger | 08143831497
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Pension Reform Act Of 2004 Analysis Of It’s Impact On Nigerian Workers
The complete material will be sent to your email address after receiving your payment information | Terms and Conditions Apply
You may also like:
All the research materials on this website are ONLY for research purposes and should be used as guidelines in developing your research or project works. For no reason should you copy word for word (verbatim) as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
The aim of providing these materials is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
samphina.com.ng will only provide papers as a reference for your research. The papers ordered and produced should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of the papers should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project. It is the aim of samphina.com.ng to only provide guidance by which the paper should be pursued. Use it as a guidance purpose only.