The Impact Of Social Media On The ICT Awareness Of Nigerian Youths
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the problem
The problem statement describes the content for this study and it also identifies the general analysis approach.
This study is to know how the impact of social media on ICT awareness of Nigerian youths and how it has influenced the Nigerian youths.
1.3 Objectives of the study
Since the objective of any research is to depict the areas of what has been known or unknown this study intends.
- To know the influence of social media on Nigerian youths.
- To know the impacts of ICT awareness on Nigerian youths.
- To see how social media has impacted positively or negatively to the Nigerian youth.
- To know the impact of ICT on social media
- To know what extent social media have created awareness on Nigerian youths through the use of ICT.
- To know the level of usage of social media among Nigerian youths.
1.4 Research Question
- Do social media have impact on ICT
- To what extent do social media have impact on ICT
- To what extent do social media create Awareness on Nigerian youths through the use of ICT
- What social media do Nigerian youths use most
- To what extent do youths use social media as an alternative to other communication media.
- Do social media really have impact on Nigerian youths
- What impact do social media have on Nigerian youths
1.5 Significance of the study
This research is based on the impact of social media on ICT awareness of Nigerian youths and to know the benefits of social media on Nigerian youths.
1.6 Scope of the study
This research work is based on the impact of social media on ICT awareness of Nigerian youths but due to the vast geographical structure.
The focus is centered on the youth of Osun-State. The outcome from these set of people will be used to generalize the impact of social media on ICT awareness of Nigerian youths.
1.7 Limitation of the study
It is worthy to note that this study is limited in sample size to respondents in Osun State.
Actually one would have expected the research to be widely spread in the sampling size but the complications associated with such exercise will be too enormous considering the time area of finance the limited is constraint. The report of this project is limited to Osun State.
1.8 Definition of terms
To have direct effect on.
Web and mobile based technologies which are used to turn communication into interactive dialogue.
It is the state or ability to perform to feel or to be conscious of events sensory patterns.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: The Impact Of Social Media On The ICT Awareness Of Nigerian Youths
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply