Impact Of Job Satisfaction On Employee Performance
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of Problem
A motivational problem exist within organizations where there is a discrepancy between expected and achieved result, the discrepancy is due to a lack of effort rather than lack of ability. The major cause of dissatisfaction among worker are enumerated below:
- Many workers are dissatisfied with the existing working conditions in their organizations
- Some workers feel management’s incentive programmes are below standard
- Workers complain sometimes is directed toward the continuous stay in a certain level for more than necessarily (lack of promotion)
Furthermore several other reasons are given as hindrance to better performance by workers such as lack of training programs, cordial relationship in their place of work etc.
All these issues facing workers need to be carefully studied in other to pave way for the attainment of the organizational goals. This study aims at determining what can cause the difference between the described output and the actual output of Asaba Aluminium Company limited.
1.3 Objective of Study
The general objective of the study is to determine the impact of job satisfaction on workers’ performance. Other specific objectives are to:
- To find out the nature of relationship existing between job satisfaction on one hand and the factor of promotion, pay, working conditions supervision, Recognition with co-workers and job security.
- To determine if the factors of promotion, pay, working conditions, supervision, recognition, relationship with co-workers security can significantly influence job satisfaction.
1.4 Research Question
This study is guided by the following research questions.
- What is the nature of relationship between job satisfaction and the factors of promotion, pay, working condition, supervision, recognition, relation with co-workers and job security?
- Do the factors of promotion, pay, working condition, supervision, training, recognition relationship with co-worker and job security significantly influence job satisfaction?
1.5 Statement of Hypothesis
H1: There is no statistically significant and relationship between and the factors of the promotion pay, working condition, supervision, recognition, relationship with co-workers and job security
H2: The factors of promotion, pay, working conditions, supervision, recognition, relationship with co-workers and job security has no influence on job satisfaction
1.6 Scope of Study
This study examines the impact of job satisfaction on employee performance. The organization of study in Asaba Aluminium Company limited, Asaba Delta State. Established over ten (10) years ago, this company has grown both in production capacity and structural expansion.
In this research, the population element employ for this study shall be limited to the employees of the organization. The following variables shall be employed as measure of improving workers performance this variables are: incentive programs, opportunity for advancement and its effect on workers level of output, relationship of worker in the work place, communication system as well as physical working condition as related to workers level of performance. It is presume that this indicators will make easy the measurement of job satisfaction and employee performance.
Impact Of Job Satisfaction On Employee Performance
The complete material will be sent to you in just 2 steps.
Quick & Simple…
Make payment of ₦3,000: through USSD Transfer, Bank Mobile App, ATM Transfer, or POS Transfer to:
|Account No.: 0811003731|
|Name: Samphina Academy|
|Account Type: Current|
Or Click Here to pay with Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA:|
|Click Here to pay with Debit Card ($15)|
|GHANA – Make Payment of 60 GHS to MTN MoMo, 0553978005, Douglas Osabutey|
Send the following details through Text Message or WhatsApp Messenger | +234-8143831497
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Impact Of Job Satisfaction On Employee Performance
The complete material will be sent to your email address after receiving your payment information | T & C Apply
You may also like:
This research material “Impact Of Job Satisfaction On Employee Performance” is for research purposes and should be used as a guide in developing your research project / seminar work. For no reason should you copy word for word (verbatim) as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
The aim of providing this material is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
samphina.com.ng is only providing this material “Impact Of Job Satisfaction On Employee Performance” as a reference for your research. The paper should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of this paper should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own research. Use it as a guidance purpose only.