The Impact Of Human Relationship On The Achievement Of Organisational Goals (A Case Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc Aba, Abia State)
👁🗨Download up-to-date Post UTME past questions here
📩Get complete project / seminar material for any topic
This work is dedicated to the memories of my late brother Christian Osondu Chimezie, to my beloved parents Mrs. S.E Chimezie, and to the entire family of George Chimezie.
Also to God Almighty who is behind every success. And those who loves human resource trying to planning to actualize objectives.
For one to go through a tertiary education, it takes a lot of prayers, materials, finance and moral commitment as well as immeasurable support from different quarters. Without this support and co-operation, this work would not have been a success.
From very much indebted to my project supervisor Mr. C.O Chikwendu, for his patience and advice in directing and supervising this work and other assistance, I got from him. I will remember you for a lot of things, especially, how you disciplined and punched us into well behave students. God bless you. My gratitude also goes to my all my lecturers in the Business Administration and Management department.
My profound gratitude and primary indebtedness goes to all members of my family Gladys A. Chimezie, chidubem nelson chimezie, jachinma favour chimezie, chizitere .o. chimezie and my parents Mr. & MRs. S.E Chimezie for their parental love, care, moral support. To my brothers, sisters, cousins. You all were concerned, you all are wonderful, thanks for your encouragement, advice support both morally matrially and prayers.
To my friends and colleagues both at home and in school, I owe a lot of thanks for their assistance, inspiration, time and everything specially Osondu, Christian Duru, Emeka and others. You guys are too nice, always called to ask if I have finished my project. Thanks for the encouragement and so for being with me especially when I needed their love and co-operation most together we shall scale the hurdles.
My profound gratitude goes to my sponsor Mr. George Chibuike Chimezie whom God used to make my dream comes through. From my heart I love you. May God satisfy you with long life and prosperity. I really appreciate your contributions moral and financial commitments and contributions to my education. You are not God but played God to me.
Worthy of thanks is the is the staff and management of Nigeria Breweries and Guinness Nigeria at Aba Abia State, I appreciate your efforts and tolerance, he left his official work sometimes going to his colleague in order to get my questionnaire ready before my arrival.
Above all, I bestows all credits and honour on the Almighty God the foundtain of all wisdom.
To those whose names were not mentioned who have contributed directly or indirectly, I remain indebted.
Table Of Content
- Title page
- Table Of content
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 Background of the study
- 1.2 Statement of the problems
- 1.3 Objectives of the study
- 1.4 research Question
- 1.5 Statement of hypothesis
- 1.6 Significance of the study
- 1.7 Scope / Delimitation of the study
- 1.8 Limitation study
- 1.9 Definition of terms
- 2.0 Literature Review
- 2.1 Concept of human relationship
- 2.2 Organizational concept of human relationship
- 2.3 Human relationship in Organizational Administration
- 2.4 Principles of Human relationship
- 3.0 Research design and methodology
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Research design and method
- 3.3 Sources of data
- 3.4 Method of data collection
- 3.5 Population of study and sample size determination
- 3.6 Method of data / statistical analysis
- 3.7 Sampling technique /procedure
- 3.7 Validity and reliability of measuring instrument
- 3.8 Method of data / statistical analysis
- 4.0 Presentation and analysis of data
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Data analysis
- 4.3 Test of hypothesis
- 5.0 Summary of findings, conclusion and Recommendations
- 5.1 Summary
- 5.2 Conclusion
- 5.3 Recommendations
- 5.4 Suggestion for further research
Human relationship is an important skill of management. In an organizational structure human Relationship is an effective way by a manager is very crucial. The emergence of human relationship concept in practical administration generally brought about changes in organizational management structure.
Eventually, this realization has led to creative thinking and bridging various lacunas copiously seen in many organizational lives hitherto attainment of organizational goals. The application of human relationship approach has helped many organizations to survive in face of tiny resources today.
Most organizational success can amply be linked to the degree of human relationship approach adopted in the management of organization human resources.
This project therefore, viewed the impact of human relationship on the achievement of organizational goals in Unilever PLC by taking an overview appraisal of the concept, its importance, discussion, summary, recommendations and references.
1.1 Background Of The Study
An organizations most valuable resources is its human resources and work force that is the people who work for it, manager therefore need to give careful thought to the needs of the employees.
An organization can have all the latest technology, and the best physical resources, but unless it looks after its manpower, it will never achieve their optimum results.
According to Vetter (2001) Human resources or manpower planning is a technique for predicting how many and what types of staff will be required at specific time in the future.
This study introduced important aspect of human resources management, people are often the most expensive because other factor of production are human creations. They are made up people rather than material assets such as building and machinery. It is the individuals looking after an organization who produce the productions make the decision and devise strategies.
As the marketing officer plans on how to handle the marketing staff and product to increase profits, so does the personnel officer plan to see that the organization has the rightful employee planning in general futuristic, so manpower planning is expected to cover all the future human resources requirements of the organization.
Such planning is expected to cover long and short term plans Chikere (2002). In any country, the labour force is the greatest asset and of all the key market in any economy, the human resource market is the most important. No matter, how great our organization is equipped with most recent technology finances etc. it cannot operate without a good resources supply effectiveness in an organization as a result of talented skipped manpower. The machines do not operate themsleves rather human beings operate them. Increase of skilled labour and dedicated works make for increase in productivity.
Mullius (2006) defined manpower planning which also known as human resources is planning as strategy for the acquisition, utilization, improvement and retention of an enterprise human resources in the third world countries, particularly in Nigeria there are many organization that are established without proper manpower planning the general case is that the entrepreneur conceives the idea of the enterprise and figures out the needs of the forms in terms of plants and machineries, without giving good attention to human capital.
It is against this back ground that the researcher wants to study the role of human resources planning in the actualization organization growth objective, using Unilever Nigeria Plc Aba, Abia State as the study organizations.
1.2 Statement Of The Problem
The growth of an organization depends on several factors, but the most important is the employees or human resources.
Since human or manpower is very vital to growth of an organization, it then follows that there is every need to plan it well, if the aim of achieving organizational growth is to be attained. An organization that does not plan it manpower needs, will at last find out that it is neither meeting its personnel requirements Mr. its overall goals efficiently. No organization can survive or grow towards the achievement of its goal and objectives effectively and efficiently without a proper knowledge of its strength and weakness as far as its manpower requirement is concerned. This could be appropriately predicted through manpower planning.
Since it is the derive of every organization to grow and as pointed out above, this organizational growth depends so much on manpower planning. This study is therefore designed to ascertain the role played by human resources planning as it pertained to the growth of the organization. The growth of an organization depends on several factors but the most important is the employees on human resources. Therefore the problem of this organization are exemplified as follows:
- Lack of manpower planning needs, which thereby the achievement of organization goals.
- Decrease skilled labour and dedicated workers hampers increase in productivity of the organization.
- Lack of knowledge of the strengths and weakness of its staff the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization. Inadequate talented skilled manpower hampers the operation of its machines and equipment.
- Excessive wastage of resources are being witness in the organization as a result of non usage of result oriented staff. High rate of labour turn over witnessed as a result of under employment.
1.3 Objectives Of The Study
- The major objective of this study is to determine the role of human resources planning in the actualization of organizational growth objective.
- Specially the study is to access the extend to which poor human resources planning has hindered the achievement of corporate objective .
- To determine the extend to which lack of planning has contributed to idle capacity that is not fully utilized.
- To examine if there are inadequacy in human resources planning in the organization.
1.4 The Research Question
The research question on the role of human resources planning in the actualization of organizational growth objective one as follows:
- Does lack of human resources planning hinder the achievement of organizational corporate goal?
- Does wastage of resources caused by non employment of result of underemployment?
- Does high rate of labour turn over witness as a result of underemployment
- Does lack of knowledge of strength and weakness of staff the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization?
1.5 Research Hypothesis
The following hypothesis were formulated for the study to be tested at 0.05 level of significance
- Ho: Human resources planning has no positive effects on the achievement of Organisational goals.
Hi: Human resources planning has positive effect on the achievement of organizational goals.
- Ho: Production level is not independent of proper human resources planning
Hi: Production level is dependent of proper human resources planning.
1.6 Significance Of The Study
- The findings of this study will significantly contribute to the appreciation of the role of human resources planning in the growth of the organization.
- This project work will be specifically be relevant in those various ways:The outcome of the work will be useful for the human resources managers of organization for proper administration of the work force.
- The employees of various organizations will find this study between their inputs and growth of the organization.
- The work shall also serve as a reference material for further research in this area.
I bet you, the complete material is fully loaded. This is just an excerpt. The Material is in MS-Word Format which you can easily edit and is comprehensive for a complete research work for this topic
📩How to get the complete material
The complete material is
N3,000. You are to make payment to :
Account No: 0811003731,
Bank Name: Access Bank,
Acct Name: Samphina Academy.
The mode of payment is through bank transfer or bank deposit
After Payment, send us the following information:
- 📍Payment Details (For Transfer:Send the account name you transferred money from | For Deposit:Snap and send the deposit receipt)
- 📍Project / Seminar Material you need (Topic)
- 📍An Active Email Address
The three(3) ways in which you can send us these information are:
- Through our email address “email@example.com”
- Through Text Message to “08143831497”
- Through WhatsApp “click to start chat“
After Sending your information and making payment, the material will be forwarded to you in less than 10mins via your email address