Human Resource Management As A Tool For Attaining High Productivity In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Kaduna
This project presents details analysis of human resource management as a tool for attaining high productivity in Peugeot automobile Nigeria plc (PAN) Kaduna. In chapter one it tend to highest the need for proper human resource management and find solutions to the associated problems in any organization be it private for public sector. Lastly, is the chapter five which brings up the summary of findings, the writer recommended that human resource management should be integrated with business management so that productivity can be enhanced in the organization, state findings and conclusion. I should find out that in human resource management help to retain employees in organization help to reduce, labour turnover in organization. We should conclude that human resource management is the basic responsibility of management is the basic responsibility of management to ensure that organization plan and control the mobility of turnover rate of workers in the organization.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Approval Page
- Table of Contents
- 1.1 Background of the Study
- 1.2 Statement of the General Problem
- 1.3 Objective of the Study
- 1.4 Significance of the Study
- 1.5 Research Question
- 1.6 Scope of the Study
- 1.7 Limitation of the Study
- 2.0 Introduction
- 2.1 Definition of Human Resources Management
- 2.1.1 Differences Between Human Resource Management and Manpower Management
- 2.2 Significance of Human Resource Management
- 2.3 Aims of Human Resource Management
- 2.4 Process of Human Resource Management
- 2.4.1 Resourcing Strategy
- 2.4.2 Scenario Management
- 2.4.3 Estimating Future Human Resource Requirement Management and Business Management
- 2.4.4 Analysis Demand and Supply Forecast
- 2.5 The Relationship Between Human Resource Management and Business Management
- 2.6 Methods and Techniques of Human Resource Management
- 2.7 Pitfalls to Avoid in Human Resource Management
- 2.8 The Impact of Human Resource Management on Productivity in Business Organization
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Research Design
- 3.3 Area of the Study
- 3.4 Population of the Study
- 3.5 Sample Size and Sampling Techniques
- 3.6 Instrument for Data Collection
- 3.7 Validation of the Instrument
- 3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
- 3.9 Methods of Data Collection
- 3.10 Methods of Data Analysis
- 4.0 Introduction
- 4.1 Characteristic of Respondent
- 4.2 Presentations of Data and Analysis
- 4.3 Summary of Findings
- 4.4 Discussion of Findings
Summary of Findings, Conclusion Recommendation
- 5.1 Summary
- 5.2 Conclusion
- 5.3 Recommendation
1.1 Background of the Study
Available of resources is a vital need for the survival of human ventures. These include human, materials and financial resources which are very useful in the production chain. Out of all these resources the human component appears to be the most vital. This is because human beings articulate and activate other resources. E.g computers could only be operated by man just as car, machine and allied functional equipment would have to be controlled by man. In the economy of the nations human being constitute a very vital aspect of growth and development
Human resources management is based on belief that people are organizations most important strategic resources. It is generally concerned with machines resources business needs in the larger terms, although it will some times address shorter term requirement. It addresses human resources needs both in quantitative and qualitative terms which means answering two basic questions, first ho many people and second, what sort of people? Human resources management also looked at broader issues relating to the way in which people are employed and developed in order to improve organizational effectiveness. It can therefore play an important part in strategic human resources management.
Human resources management entails the process of getting the right numbers of qualified people into the right job at the right time or it is the system of matching the supply of people internally (existing employee) and externally (these to be hired or searched for) with the opening the organization expects to have over a given period of time.
Human resources management is the process of analyzing and identified the needs for and availability of human resources so the organization can meet its objective. In most organization, that do human resources management, the top executive and subordinates staff specialist have most of their responsibilities for management, however, other managers most provide data for the human resources specialist to analyze. In turn these managers needs to receive data from the human resources unit because top managers are responsible for the over all strategic management, they usually ask the human resources unit project.
The human resource needed to implement over all organization goals. Human resources management will help the organization to be able to forecast for future human resources. Human resources management help in the area of making goods organizational policies terms of recruitment, selection, placement, training and development i.e helping the organization to get skilled and competence people needed in the organization and placing them at the right place and at the right time in the organization which can help to give rise to increase in the organizational productivity.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
This research is carried out to evaluate the impact of human resources management on productivity in business organizations as it affects of Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited Kaduna (PAN). The research study seeks to find out the problems associated with the human resources management and how it can affect the level of productivity in an organization.
The study seeks to understand the reasons why some organization undermine the human resources management inspite of it stated importance and role in achieving help productivity and its immense contribution to the organization of employee efficiency.
It is expected that with all this problems the research work will bring about proper means and methods of achieving the organizations objectives with proper investment in human resources management.
The researcher study is an attempt to investigate and verify
- The problems encountered in the process of human resources management.
- Identify the importance attached to human resources management by different organization.
- Outline the contributions effective, human resources management can have an productivity.
1.3 Objectives of the Study
This research work is an effort to determine the following
- What is human resources management
- The important of human resources management.
- Aims of human resources management
- The process of human resources management.
- The relationship between human resources management
- Method and techniques of human resources management.
- Pit falls to avoid in human resources management.
- Impact of human resources management on producing in business organization.
1.4 Significance of the Study
The significance of the study bring out the needs for an organization to constantly develop means of improving human resources management and productivity.
The important aspect of study includes the following;
- To ensure that the right number of skilled/trained manpower are available for employment at the right time for all levels in the organization.
- The study will contribute positively at the rate at which, how resources can be effectively utilized and how it can bring about high productivity in the organization.
- It also hope that the study will assist future resources of human resources management on productivity in business organization.
1.5 Research Questions
The research questions for this study includes:
- How is the organization structured?
- How are the objectives divided to various department?
- Are there problems confronting the organization in association with the structure?
- To what extent does organization structure has impact on the objective of the organization?
1.6 Scope of the Study
The scope of this study is limited to productivity of Pan Nigeria Ltd. The research work is basically within the operation of Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited Kaduna. As a primary sources of data to investigate the impact of human resources management on productivity in business organization.
Other materials are from textbooks, journals, periodicals, internet browsing etc. will serve as the secondary sources of data for the research study.
1.7 Limitation of the Study
This study is limited to the role played by human resources management on productivity in business organization. In any research undertaken it is usually associated with some constraints.
Some of the constraint of this research work include the following:
a. Financial Constraint:
This is considered to be the first constraint faced by the research. This really did not help matters working at the very fact that at a student there is always limited fund at ones disposal which formed part of these factors that discourage the research to go further than this. This extend in getting all needed data from this research work. a typical example is the fund for going to different places to get information buying of related literature text books that are not available in the school library.
b. Available Data:
In no small measure, incomplete and accurate data also provide a lot of difficulty in carrying out this research work. as a matter of fact, it is because most of the senior staff were either too busy running their official responsibility that made them hardly to give the researcher the needed time to gather information or they were not just willing to do that, though some did cooperate just like most senior staff.
c. Time Constraint:
This was the biggest constraint faced by the researcher because combining rigorous drilling of the institution i.e lecturers, assignment (both individual and group), test etc. on carrying out the research work made it virtually impossible to dedicate all the time needed to carry out this research work mostly easily.
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendations
Basically, the focus on this research work is centered on human resource management on productivity in business organization research is divided into five chapters and the overall view was centered on the role in which human resource management has played on productivity in an organization, because the factors, human resource management and productivity work hand in hand together and without paper adhering to these factors a business is tend to experience failure.
Human resource management looked at broader issue relating to the way in which people are employed and developed in other to improved organization effectiveness, productivity can only be promoted through effective and efficient human resource management both in long and short run; when human resource management is effectively managed it will bring about increase in productivity. The out come of the findings is basically concerned on human resources management help to retain good employees in the organization; make workers to be more keen to work, reduce labour turn over, know human resource management can be integrated with business management in nutshell human management is the major key factors to any organization because it is guide that shows how organization is supposed to do things e.g. forecast either in long run or short run.
However, human resource management is a guide to the organization to show how resources is being utilized affectivity which can lead to increased rate of productivity i.e. using minimum input to get maximum result.
In conclusion, the organization needs to give greater priority to human resource management since people will become central to the organization corporate plan. Organization will need to restructure to make best use of available skills and to develop human resource policies aimed at maintaining competitiveness in the labour market and to meet evolving employee aspiration.
Therefore, all organization should pay attention to human resource management it is hoped that the issue raised in this study will stimulated interest not only to managers, researchers, but also among the policy makers, planners in industries and government agency or public corporation and it is hoped that the report will be of great importance to the organization and to anybody that come across.
Based on the above summary and conclusion, the following are the recommendations for the study.
- Human resource management activities should be intensified in order to retain the employees of the organization
- Knowing that employees will be keen to work where there is human resource management policy the organization should help to put good human resource management policy in place for employees benefits.
- The human resource management should be integrated with business management so that productivity can be enhance so in the organization.
- It is the responsibility of the human resource management programmes so as to help the organization in making good policies administration e.g. in the area of forecasting, good recruitment selection, placement training and development at the right time to the organization.
- Human resource management is the basic responsibility of management to ensure that organization plan and control the mobility of turnover rate of workers in the organization.
- For any business organization to succeed they should be ready to make good human resource management.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦5,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731
|Acc No: 1225513212
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS
|Make Payment of 120 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Cloud Osabutey | MTN MoMo
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Human Resource Management As A Tool For Attaining High Productivity In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN) Kaduna
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply