Historical Study Of Nkana Iman Village From The Precolonial Period To The Present
1.2 Statement Of The Problems
The pre- colonial history of Nkana village, like that of and other group of Ibibio people was punctuated by war and peace. Nkana kinship relation is based on Iman institution on that note, the researcher want to find out what constitutes Nkana and the neighbouring villages relation? What prompt Nkana to come into pact formation?
1.3 Objectives Of The Study
The objectives of the study are:
- To examine Nkana Iman relations from the pre-colonial period to the present.
- To trace the origin and migration of Nkana Iman people of Akwa Ibom State.
- To access Nkana Iman peace formation.
- To examining Nkana Iman political and economic and religious beliefs.
- To aces the significance of Nkana Iman village in Southern Iman.
1.4 Significance Of The Study
- This study will be of immerse importance to Nkana Iman village and its significance will reveal as well as strengthen the relationship between Nkana and the entire Iman Ibom people from the pre-colonial period to the present time.
- The finding of this study will add to already existing literature on kinship relationship in Ibibio land as a whole.
- Finally, the study will be a source of references for future researcher embarking on similar or related topics.
1.5 Scope And Limitations Of The Study
This research shall not go beyond rules in this Nkana village and only the traditional rulers in this village and other chiefs shall be interviewed. The occupation of the people shall be looked into and the duties of this community shall be discussed and documented as well.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Historical Study Of Nkana Iman Village From The Precolonial Period To The Present
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply