The Gulf Of Guinea Commission And National Development
1.1 Statement Of Problem
The research will examine the relationship between the national development and the activity of gulf commission in the gulf region of the nation. More so, it will analyze the nitty-gritty of the commission with regard to the government contribution. It will also examine settlement of boundaries conflict issues..
1.2 Purpose And Objective Of Study
The purpose and objective of the study is to clearly highlight the importance of the national development with regard to Gulf of guinea commission.
More so, as trends in the world scene is changing, from old economy to new economy. And it all oscillates around good governance.
So, this study is to create appropriate and timely awareness to all and sundry regarding this issue.
1.3 Research Questions
- Do you agree that there is need for effective resource ownership and human development?
- Whether there would be need for effective resource ownership and human development?
- Whether there would be need for proper derivation formula?
- Would the commission would enjoy good support from the government?
1.4 Research Hypotheses
Based on the statement of problems above the following hypotheses are proposed:
- H0: The commission would enjoy good support from the government
- H1: The commission would not enjoy good support from the government
- H0: That there is need for effective resource ownership and human development.
- H1: That there is no need for effective resource ownership and human development.
- H0: There is need for proper derivation formula.
- H1: That there is no need for proper derivation formula?
1.5 Operational Definition Of Terms
i. The Gulf Of Guinea:
Is a geographical zone that cuts politically across other regions and none of the existing regional organizations can claim membership of all coastal states with oil resources.
ii. New Economy:
From marketing point of view, this is an economy characterized by several revolutionized marketing practices like focus on customer lifetime value, focus on stakeholders, building brand through performance, focus can customer retention, measure customer satisfaction and retention rate, organize by customer segments etc.
iii. Hybrid Economy:
This is the combination of the two economies – old economy and new economy to bring out effective measures to handle the new or to meet the new socio-economic situations.
1.6 Scope Of Study
The research is intended to highlight areas of national development as it is appropriate to the trends of modern development.
The research is directed to showcase effective way of settling boundaries disputes in oil energy area.Moreso , it addresses the reason the oil communities need to be developed.
1.7 Relevance Of Study
In this era of rapid social – economic development there is need for each individual to attune oneself to the trends of the recent development
There is need to be enlightened in this area. This research report is intended to sensitize all the on the national development and the role of the commission, the government and the general public.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: The Gulf Of Guinea Commission And National Development
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply