The Formation/Registration Of A Co-Operative Societies
This research project is a very crucial study for the formation of co-operative societies in Enugu metropolis. From the history of co-operative itâ€™s all about people working together or working mutually. The project will stress about the need for the formation of co-operative society and also how co-operative societies are being registered in Enugu state. The steps that must be taken in the formation of co-operative societies, the conditions for registration and also the Economic advantages of registration will be highlighted in the research objective.
To solve the research problem both primary and secondary data were collected. Related publications were also reviewed for ideas which might make a contribution to the design of the project. The research instrument that was used in collecting data were questionnaires and oral interview with the respondents which comprised of the staff of Enugu state co-operative located at Opara Avenue and some of the members of registered co-operative societies in Enugu state.
In organizing and interpreting the data collected, table frequencies and percentages were used. The various research questions were answered by using simple tabulation of data at the end of this research.
This project work has the following objectives ” to find out:
- The level of participation and acceptability of members in the co-operative society.
- The size of membership both in the primary and secondary level.
- The steps that are involved in forming of a co-operative society.
Finally, also adequate recommendation has been made in order to help both the co-operative society in Enugu metropolis and also the members of the public on the importance of joining the co-operative societies.
Table Of Contents
- Title Page
- Approval Page
- Table Of Contents
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 General Background Of The Study
- 1.2 Statement Of The Problem
- 1.3 Objective Of The Study
- 1.4 Significance Of The Study
- 1.5 Research Questions
- 1.6 Scope / Limitation Of Study
- Literature Review
- 2.0 Development Of Co-Operatives In Nigeria
- 2.1 Historical Background And Origin
- 2.2 Conditions For Registration
- 2.3 The Procedure Involved In Registering A Co-Operative Society In Enugu State.
- 2.4 Documents Necessary For Registration
- 2.5 Meaning And Objective Of Co-Operative
- 2.6 Factors Which Influence The Establishment/Formation Of Co-Operative
- 2.7 Ten Steps Involved In Formation And Registration Of Viable Co-Operative Society.
- 3.1 Research Methodology
- 3.2 Population Of Study
- 3.3 Sources Of Data
- 3.4 Research Instrument Used
- 3.5 Questionnaire Administration
- 3.6 Method Of Data Treatment And Analysis
- 4.0 Data Presentation, Analysis And Interpretation.
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Analysis Of Data From Member’s Questionnaire
- Summary Of Findings, Recommendations And Conclusion.
How To Get The Complete Material For “The Formation/Registration Of A Co-Operative Societies“
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: The Formation/Registration Of A Co-Operative Societies
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply