An Examination Of The Role Of Co-Operative Thrift And Credit Societies In Agricultural Financing
In Nigeria, agriculture has remained the prime mover of the economy from pass government and individual attention have been focused to significantly improve the adequacy of the this sector. In this prefect, efforts have been made to examine the role of the co-operative thrift and credit societies in the financing of agriculture in the nation. As a result of circumstances beyond the control of the researcher, selected co-operative societies in Enugu state has been chosen as a case study.
Therefore, to arrive at a meaningful and dependable conclusion, a selection of co-operative societies in the state have been made and studied. It is believed that generalization would be made on the entire nation using the reseat arrived at in this research. The project is divided into five chapters to enhance understanding and comprehension. In chapter one an introduction of research was made. Among other things in this chapter, the objective of the study and testable hypothesis were established.
Chapter two concentrated on the literature review, here materials relating to the project topic were thoroughly examined. In chapter three which further on the design and methodology of the research the source and types of data were established the technique for the presentation and analysis of the data were outlined.
In chapter four, the data so collected were presented on bar chart. The hypothesis were tested and analysis using the chi-square testing technique relationship were necessary established using the spear manâ€™s rank order correction co-efficient the perfect was finally concluded in chapter five.
Table Of Contents
- Title Page
- Approval Page
- Table Of Contents
- 1.0 Introduction
- 1.1 Background Of The Study
- 1.2 Statement Of The Problem
- 1.3 Objectives Of The Study
- 1.4 Research Question
- 1.5 Significance Of The Study
- 1.6 Scope And Limitations Of The Study
- 1.7 Definition Of Terms
- 2.1 The Concept Of Agricultural Production In Nigeria.
- 2.2 Co-Operatives In Nigeria Concept Origin And Structure.
- 2.2A. Concept
- 2.2B. Origin Of Co-Operative Movement In Nigeria
- 2.2C. Origin Of Co-Operative Movement In Enugu State
- 2.3 Types Of Co-Operative Societies In Enugu State
- 2.4 Problems Of Agricultural Development In Enugu State.
- 2.5 Importance Of Credit To Farmers In Enugu State.
- 2.6 Problems Of The Co-Operatives In Enugu State.
- 2.7 Rural Banking Scheme And Agricultural Farming.
- 2.8 Analysis Of Co-Operative Societies Performance In Granting Credits To Members For Agricultural Development.
- 2.9 Nigerian Agricultural And Co-Operative Bank Limited (Nacb).
- 3.0 Research Methodology And Design
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Sources Of Data
- 3.2.1 Primary Sources Of Data
- 3.2.2 Secondary Sources Of Data
- 3.3 Population Size
- 3.4 Sample Size
- 3.5 Questionnaire Design
- 3.6 Method Of Sample Selection
- 3.7 Data Presentation
- 3.8 Method Of Data Analysis
- 4.0 Data Presentation And Analysis
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Questionnaire Administration
- 4.3 Demographic Characteristic Of Respondents Analysis Of Responses From Officials Of Co-Operative Societies.
- 4.4 Test Of Hypothesis.
- 5.0 Summary Of Findings, Conclusion And Recommendations
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Summary Of Findings
- 5.3 Recommendations
- 5.4 Conclusion
How To Get The Complete Material For “An Examination Of The Role Of Co-Operative Thrift And Credit Societies In Agricultural Financing“
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- An Examination Of The Role Of Co-Operative Thrift And Credit Societies In Agricultural Financing
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply
Need a Different Topic? Perform a Quick Search