Evaluation Of Uga Micro Finance Bank
1.1 Background of the Study
The history of micro financing can be traced back as long to the middle of the 1800s when the theorist by sander spooner was writing over the benefits from small credits to entrepreneurs and farmers as a way getting the people out of poverty. But it was at the end of world war II with Marshall plan the concept had an big impact. The today use of the expression micro financing has it roots in the 1970s when organizations, such as Grammeer Bank of Bangladesh with the micro finance pioneer Mohammad Yunus, where starting and shaping the modern industry of micro financing (Wikipedia 2015).
In United states, micro finance institutions was developed in 1980s. They served low income and marginalized minority communities. By 2007, there were 500 micro finance organizations operating in the US with 200 lending capital (Wikipedia 2015).
In Africa the first credit union in Africa was established in Northern Ghana in 1955 by Canadian Catholic missionaries. However, susu, which is one of the micro finance schemes in Ghana, is thought to have originated from Nigeria and spread to Ghana in the early twentieth century (www.economicswebinstitute.org).
In Nigeria micro finance banking came into being in 2005 with the launching of the micro finance policy by the former CBN governor Professor Chukwuma Soludo. The policy was influenced by the globally acclaimed impact of micro finance in helping the economically active poor to exit the poverty threshold and thus leading to significant poverty reduction. Hence micro finance banking was introduced with the expectation that over time, it would in reducing poverty in the country (Ngutor Nyor, 2013).
In Anambra state, micro finance banking came into existence following the 2005 government policy which leads to the conversion of community banks to micro finance bank so many banks were given provisional approval while others were given final license (Chukwuma 2007).
In Uga micro finance bank came as a result of 2005 policy so Uga community bank was converted to Microfinance bank with provisional approval (Umunne, 2009).
1.2 Statement of the Problems
Despite the importance of micro finance bank to the community, there has been complaint form both staff and customers regarding to
- The location
- The design
1.3 Aim and Objectives
The aim of this study is o evaluate the location design and space of Uga micro finance bank building.
- To determine a suitable location for Uga micro finance bank building.
- To re-design Uga micro finance bank building.
- To create comfortable spaces in Uga micro finance bank.
1.4 Research Questions
- Is Uga micro finance bank properly located?
- Does the design of Uga micro finance bank functional?
- Does the spaces inside Uga micro finance bank comfortable ?
1.5 Significance of the Study
The finding of this study will significantly contribute to the re-designing of Uga Micro finance bank.
The study will also provide a suitable location for easy access for staff and customers. The study will provide a comfortable and ventilated spaces in Uga micro finance bank
1.6 Scope of the Study
This study is made to evaluate the location, design and space of Uga micro finance bank. It covered only micro finance bank not Akpo micro finance bank.
1.7 Limitations of the Study
- Poor attention was given to the researcher because the bank were having their annul supervision by the federal government.
- Staff and customers list were not easily provided.
- Most customers did not return their questionnaire.
This chapter is the conclusion of the research study. it gives a summary of the research findings, recommendation and then a conclusion. It is necessary to recall that this study is altogether an investigation to find out the evaluation of microfinance bank building in Awalasi Uga.
The aim of study is to evaluate the design location and spaces of Uga Microfinance bank. The specific objectives are:
- To determine a suitable location for Uga Microfinance bank.
- To establish comfortable spaces for their works.
- To determine the appropriate design of Uga Microfinance bank.
Alterative hypothesis was formulated the population of the study consists of 35 respondents. A questionnaire was used to gather the necessary information (data) for the study.
5.3 Research Finding
From the finding of this study are:
- That the good number of respondents say that the Micro finance bank should be centralized for easy access. We inferred that a centralize location should be chosen.
- That a good number of respondents say that a spacious and functional space should be provided. We inferred that adequate functional spaces should be provided.
- The majority of the respondents show that a good and permanent design for the Micro finance bank should be provided. Also the a green landscape is also needed. Therefore, we inferred to re-design the micro finance bank that will look solid and good.
5.4 Contribution to Knowledge
This paper was aimed at discussing the concept of evaluation of Uga Microfinance bank and establishing parameter and theoretical frame work which can be used as case study for the planting and design of Microfinance bank. This study was therefore on imperative to provide a comfortable Microfinance bank has on location space and design in order to add more to the landscape of Orie Uga.
With reference to the above finding. I recommend that
- There is need for a good design of Micro finance bank in Awalasi Uga.
- This is need for a comfortable spaces in Uga Micro finance bank in Uga.
- This is need for a centralize location which will not cause obstruction to road users in Uga Micro finance bank.
How To Get The Complete Material For Evaluation Of Uga Micro Finance Bank
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Evaluation Of Uga Micro Finance Bank
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply