The Effect Of Broken Homes On Personality Development Of Secondary School Students
The study examined the various effect of broken homes on personality development of secondary school students. To enhance the process, questionnaire were constructed, research questions were formulated and converted into hypothesis. Data instrument used were designed questionnaires that we patterned after six-point liker scale very strongly agree (VSA), Strongly Agree (SA), Agree (A), Very strongly disagree (VSA), Strongly disagree (SD), and Disagree (D). A total of 200 hundred students in some schools in were sampled and their pinion were analyzed using the chi-square (X2) statistical method to make an inference. Hypothesis were formulated with regards to the effect and influence of broken homes on students personality development. The data as related to each of the hypothesis were analyzed using the above mentioned statistical method. The result of the investigation confirmed that:
- There is no significant influence of broken homes on students attitudes in secondary schools.
- There is no significant effect of broken homes on students discipline in secondary schools.
- There is no significant influence of broken homes on the social status of students in secondary schools.
- There is no significant effect of broken homes on students personality development in secondary schools.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: The Effect Of Broken Homes On Personality Development Of Secondary School Students
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply