This is Samphina Academy and you are lucky to be reading this page. JAMB has really frustrated millions of students in Nigeria. There are students that have written the examination for more than 5 years; and were even forced to leave school because they couldn’t make good JAMB score. I even heard the story of a girl that killed herself because she had less than 100 after checking her jamb result.
The truth is that; if someone could commit suicide just because of JAMB, it means that the person did not play with the examination at all. I mean, that person must have prepared very well for the examination and still failed. I can’t actually say why, but I know that JAMB examination is giving a lot of persons headache in Nigeria.
Are you frustrated because you had a low JAMB score or Post-UTME Score and you were not offered admission or that your chances of getting admission is very low or even Zero because of your Jamb score or Post UTME score? If so, this article is for you. Take your time to read
Admission Now Our-Days Is Something Else. Many Applied Few Are Chosen.
Every year candidates who failed JAMB exam usually give up any hope of securing admission for that particular academic year hoping to wait till next year to write another JAMB exam. But do you know you can get admission without JAMB even directly into 200Level? Don’t be suprised!!
Don’t lose hope if you failed the last JAMB. Sit tight as this article will be your saviour.
JAMB is getting more difficult to pass each year that passes. Most candidates who succeed to pass JAMB do that illegally by paying people to runs their JAMB for them which most of these people are scammers. It’s not all that succeed through this as their are lots of scammers out their who promise to help you but don’t at the end.
Do You Know Why Jamb Is Getting Difficult❓ Jamb will never get easier, in fact the more the year passes the more difficult it gets. The reason is because the board is getting more crowded every year. Students who failed JAMB last year will want to still apply this year, so the number of students applying every year will keep increasing whereby making admission very competitive if not completely impossible. That’s why JAMB will always make sure only few students are successful.
This is to also warn you that, there is nothing like JAMB RESULT UPGRADING. Before this last jamb exam, I also warn many students that there is nothing like jamb runz. But unfortunately some students ignored my message and subscribed for jamb runs. During the jamb exam, I received many calls and messages complains that they have been scammed. Some said the answer sent to them do not match with the one jamb set for them, and some said they didn’t receive any answer. well that is there own cup of tea, after all I warned them. I hope you are cleared?. Good, Let Us Move To The Next Level
Some students who eventually manage to pass JAMB have to struggle with another round of qualifying examinations – POST UTME which is another storm a students needs to overcome before they can now fully gain admission into the universities or polytechnics of their choice. A lot of students would rather avoid all of the stress and opt for easier ways to gain admission into the university without having to write JAMB or POST UTME examinations.
Actually, there is a better way of getting admission into the University without Jamb. Many Students has lived in ignorance thinking that Jamb is the only and surest way of getting admission into the University, but i tell you that Jamb is the most difficult way of getting admission into the University. I’ve got complains from most students who says that they have been at home for more than 4years waiting to succeed through Jamb. We don’t only give out information to students, but also ensure that they succeed in getting admission into there desire school which is the main focus.
Imagine where a school is having 3,000 position for admission and over 60,000 students are applying for admission in that same school. Are you seeing that the competition is very high that’s why only few lucky ones are been admitted. And i tell you admission into the Tertiary Institution is strictly on merit that’s why i don’t recommend Jamb for any students.
I will advice you to take your time and digest this information to secure your future and also relate it with your parents/guidance to utilize this opportunity. Continue reading…
Have you heard of IJMB? If yes, that is the better and easier option for you to get admission into the University without JAMB. Read along as i will be throwing more light on this. Many parents and students are not aware of this programme. You can check your JAMB brochure page 2 to confirm this. Many Nigeria students believe they can only gain University admission through JAMB and that’s because majority of them don’t read the Jamb Brochure (DISK) given to them after the registration.
IJMB is a programme designed to help you get admission even when Jamb has failed you and it seems you don’t have any other hope.
For the Purpose of those that are not aware of this programme, let me make you understand what’s all about
Just Keep Reading for full knowledge of this programme….
Meaning of IJMB:
IJMB means interim Joint Matriculation Board. It is an advanced level (A’level) nine(9) month Federal Government Programme run and moderated by Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria.
IJMB was setup to serve as an alternative mode of gaining admission into tertiary institution in Nigeria into 200Level via Direct Entry (D.E) and majority of Nigerian Universities recognize the IJMB result as a criteria for gaining university admission. As mentioned earlier, IJMB is a federal government approved programme, which is certified by National University Commission (NUC).
Do you also know that with IJMB programme, you can gain admission into any course of your choice even the popular ones like Medicine and Surgery, Engineering Courses, Pharmacy, Law, Business Administration, Mass communication just to mention but a few in a popular University or any University of your choice?
7 set of students who can apply for IJMB
- Students seeking admission into any university
- Student who failed JAMB
- Students who did not sit for JAMB
- Students who just graduated from SSS-3
- Students awaiting O’level results.
- Students wishing to switch course or university.
- Students with lower credit in ND (National Diploma) but wants to obtain a degree
10 Reasons Why IJMB is the best:
- You can apply with awaiting result
- JAMB/Remedial/Predegree gives you admission into 100L while IJMB is to 200Level.
- IJMB Result is valid upto 7years. Thus, a candidate can use the result for many years like WAEC result, but JAMB, Remedial, Predegree result is useful for one year only.
- To run IJMB is relatively cheap compared to what is obtainable in other programme that guarantee 200Level admission into Nigerian universities.
- You can get admission into any University of your choice
- The programme is available for all courses
- You don’t have to write JAMB/UTME except you wish to do so
- You have more advantages of being admitted unlike those who used JAMB since students with A’Level Result (IJMB Result) are very fewer in ratio.
- Short Course Duration
- The result is acceptable in all Universities (Federal, State and Private)
Duration of the programme:
The IJMB programmme runs for 9 months after which you will be offered admission into 200Level into any University in Nigeria (your choice). Are you now seeing that it saves you the stress of JAMB and the expenses you will be making during JAMB and Post UTME.
Requirements for applying for IJMB:
This is the part i love most. The only document you need to apply for IJMB is just your WAEC, NECO or GCE result with Six Passport Photographs and nothing else. I guess this will make your life a whole lot easier. Students with awaiting result can also apply. There is no entrance exam.
How IJMB Works.
After completing the registration, registered candidates will choose any three (3) O-level subjects which is mostly related to his or her course of study in either Sciences, Arts or Social Sciences.
For Example; A Candidates aspiring for Medicine And Surgery will be required to select Biology, Chemistry And Physics. while Engineering is Mathematics, Chemistry And Physics.
Candidates will then be lectured on these 3 selected subjects for a time period of nine(9) months and thereafter sit for the final examination. On successful completion of the programme, A certificate will be issued to all candidates which will then be used (IJMB Certificate) to secure admission into 200level into any Nigerian University by means of Direct Entry.
Note that you’re not going to be writing any other screening examination aside the IJMB exam. You will be learning and writing only 3 subjects for the exam, not like WAEC that you will be writing 9 subjects, that’s why i said it’s a saver bet.
114 Universities that accepts IJMB for 200level
Theses are the Universities you can be admitted with your certificate at the end of the programme.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Achievers University, Owo
- Adeleke University, Ede
- Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti,Ekiti State
- African University Science & Technology, Abuja
- Ajayi Crowther University, Ibadan
- Al Hikmah University, Ilorin
- American University Of Nigerian, Yola
- Abia State University, Uturu.
- Adamawa State University, Mubi
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba
- Akwa Ibom State University Of Technology, Uyo
- Anambra State University Of Science & Technolgy, Uli
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bauchi State University, Gaudau
- Benue State University, Makurdi
- Bakar Abba Ibrahim University, Damaturu
- Babcock University, Ilishn Remo
- Baze University
- Bells University Of Technolgy, Otta
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City
- Bingham University, New Karu
- Bowen University, Iwo
- Caleb University, Lagos
- Caritas University, Enugu
- CETEP City University, Lagos
- Covenant University, Ota
- Crawford University Igbesa
- Crescent University
- Cross River State University Of Science & Technology, Calabar
- Delta State University, Abraka
- Elizade University, Ilara Mokin
- Evangel University, Akaeze ountain University, Osogbo
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki
- Ekiti State University
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University, Gashau
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna
- Federal University, Duste, Jigwa State
- Federal University, Dustin-Ma, Kastina
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University , Lafia, Nasarawa State
- Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekit State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Federal University, Binin Kebbi.
- Federal University, Gusua.
- Gombe State University, Gombe
- Godfrey Okoye University, Ugwuomu Nike,Enugu State
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapia
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Rumuolumeni
- Imo State University,owerri
- Igbinedion University Okada
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji Arakeji
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Kano University Of Science & Technology, Wudil
- Kebbi State University, Kebbi
- Kogi Stae University, Anyigba
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Kastina University, Kastina
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran
- Lead City University, Ibadan
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos
- Modibbo Adama University Of Technology, Yola
- Madonna University, Okija
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotaya, Ajebo
- Nigerian Turkish Nile University, Abuja
- Novena University, Ogume
- National Open University Of Nigeria
- Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Niger Delta University, Yenagoa
- Northwest University, Kano
- Ondo State University Of Science & Technology, Okitipupa
- Osun State University, Oshogbo
- Obong University, Ipetumodu, Osun State
- Pan African University, Lagos
- Paul University Awka anambra State
- Plateau State University, Bokkos
- River State University Of Science & Technology
- Redeemer’s Universiy, Mowe
- Renaissance University, Enugu
- Rhema University, Obeama Asa Rivers State
- Sokoto State University, Sokoto
- Tai Solarin Univ. Of Education, Ijebu Ode
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Technical University, Ibadan
- University Of Abuja, Gwagwalada
- University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- University Of Agriculture, Makurdi
- University Of Benin
- University Of Calabar
- University Of Ilorin
- University Of Jos
- University Of Maiduguri
- University Of Uyo
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Salem University, Lokoja
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa
- Southwestern University, Oku Owa
- Tansian University, Umuya
- University Of Mkar, Mkar
- Umaru Musa-Adua University, Kastina
- Veritas University
- Wellspring University, Evbuobanosa Edo State
- Wesley Univ. Of Science & Tech., Ondo
- Western Delta University, Oghara
- Wukari Jubilee University, Wukari