Design And Implementation Of Real Time Processing In Accounting Information System
This research work empirically synthesizes the design and implementation of real time processing in accounting information system. Real-time processing is an e-business term used to describe the situation whereby a user sends in transactions and awaits a response from a distant computer before continuing. Response time on the data communications facility is crucial when a customer is utilizing a voice call to obtain information requiring a quick response, i.e. booking an airline flight or obtaining stock details. In a real time processing, there is a continual input, process and output of data. Data has to be processed in a small stipulated time period (real time), otherwise it will create problems for the system. INFORMATION SYSTEMS IN CONTEXT AISs cover all business functions from backbone accounting transaction processing systems to sophisticated financial management planning and processing systems.
The development of AIS includes five basic phases: planning, analysis, design, implementation, and support. In this research work, the researcher will consider in chapter one….the introduction of the study which will in turn considers the following topics. The background of the study, the statement of research problem, the objective of the study, significance of the study, the hypothesis and the structure of the work. Chapter two focuses on the literature review, this chapter is where the researcher extract materials from various books, magazines, news papers and internet resources. In chapter three, the researcher deals on system analysis and design while chapter four is design methodology and technology . The implementation, recommendation and conclusion is in chapter five.
1.0 The Background Of The Study:
This is an extract from the work of renowned researchers, practitioners and expert in the field of real-time system. Their works are grouped into six parts, together encompassing twenty chapters. Each part is devoted to a mainstream subject, the chapters therein developing one of the major aspects of real-time system theory, modeling, design, and practical applications. Starting with a general approach in the area of formalization of real-time systems, and setting the foundations for a general systemic theory of those systems, the book covers everything from building modeling frameworks for various types of real-time systems, to verification, and synthesis.
1.1 Objectives Of The Study:-
It would have been a total waste of time, efforts, energy and ofcourse fund, in conducting this research if it was not meant to achieve any meaningful objectives. The research would also have been seen as a fruitless exercise if there were no fundamental objectives to be achieved at the end of the study.
The research is aimed at describing the design and implementation of real time processing in accounting information system.
The objectives of the study therefore are:
- To investigate the role and the relative efficiency of the Design and implementation of real time processing system in accounting information system
- To find out whether or not, this real time processing system require the use of software and hardware.
- To enable the researcher avail himself the opportunity of contribute his quota to the pool of knowledge on the real time processing system in accounting information system.
- To find out how effective real time processing works in business organization.
- To provide an objectively sufficient ground for the researcher to make contributions to the “GREAT DEBATE” as to whether information system components involve the use of computer and other automations.
- To determine various information system careers available in an organization.
1.2 Scope Of The Study
This research will give an overview of real time processing system as well as the description of various accounting information systems.
Other areas of coverage will be the design and implementation of the system.
1.3 Significance Of The Study:
The researcher has no doubt whatsoever, that the findings presented in this study, will be of immense benefit to the following categories of people amongst others:
- Policy makers in various business organizations
- The managers and chief executives of Gonel Systems Limited.
- All internet and information system users in Gonel Systems Limited
- System analysts
- Information system administrators
- Project managers
- Management accountant
- Decision support system experts
- Students of management science
- Computer science students
- Other researchers
1.4 Limitation Of The Study
Research work is subject to one form of limitation or the other, mine is not an exemption. It was the initial thought of the researcher that the exercise was easy but the contrary was the case. As a student, several academic demands compete with the limited but precious time available.
This implies that none of the competing exercise could be effectively handled without the others being worse off.
This was my situation. Although the time expended was too small to do justice to the study. The opportunity cost in terms of other equally important activities forgone or cursorily attended to, was made.
The researcher faces some embarrassment arising from low-level educated staff of the company completing the questionnaire who could not understand the essence of the research work as this.
1.5 Research Methodology
Information for this research study was gathered from various sources such as:
- The Internet: A large part of the materials were extracted from the internet on design and implementation of real time system.
- The procedural manuals and past research materials/projects on accounting information system .
- Some of the information used were extracted from compact disk that has related topic.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦5,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731
|Acc No: 1225513212
|Acc No: 8143831497
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS
|Make Payment of 120 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Cloud Osabutey | MTN MoMo
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Design And Implementation Of Real Time Processing In Accounting Information System
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply