Design And Implementation Of Password Based Access Control With Intruder Alert System
The necessity of a low cost electronic home security system designed in co-ordination with other security measures is always there in our society to reduce the risk of home intrusion. Keeping this problem in mind, we are working on a project on automatic password based control system which is technology is based on access control system. We want to utilize the electronic technology to build an integrated and fully customized home security system at a reasonable cost.
This is the design and construction of access control system which is use in locking or switching on and off a password based design through a microcontroller (at89s52) for example creating a password system to make led on and off when the write password is entered
Table Of Content
- Title page i
- Certification page ii
- Approval page iii
- Dedication iv
- Acknowledgement v
- Abstract vi
- Table of content vii
- 1.1 Background of the study 1
- 1.2 Statement of problem 3
- 1.3 Aim and objective 3
- 1.4 Scope of the project 4
- 1.4 Scope of study 5
- 1.5 Significance of the project 4
- 1.6 Project limitations 4
- 1.7 Definition of importance terms 5
- 1.8 Project report organizations 5
- 2.1 Origin of the project 6
- 2.2 Types of digital 7
- 2.3 How it works 13
- 3.1 Project specification 14
- 3.2 Concept review 14
- 3.3 Block diagram of the project 15
- 3.3.1 Functions of each block 15
- 3.4 Design program flow chart 16
- 3.5.1 Analysis of the flow chart diagram 17
Design, Implementation And Testing
- 4.1 Project resource centre 18
- 4.1.1 Choice of material 18
- 4.2 Circuit diagram of the design 19
- 4.2.1 Circuit diagram analysis 19
- 4.3 Design implementation steps 20
- 4.3.1 Component listing 20
- 4.4 Component analysis and descriptions 21
- 4.4.1 Diode rectifier 21
- 4.4.2 Transistors 40
- 4.4.3 Battery power supply and Lm7805 45
- 4.4.4 Led 47
- 4.4.5 Microcontroller (Atme189s52) 50
- 4.4.6 Resistors 58
- 4.5 Component gathering 62
- 4.5.1 Component testing 62
- 4.6 Design steps 64
- 4.6.1 Component placing and wiring 64
- 4.6.2 Component soldering 65
- 4.7 Embedded software integration 65
- 4.7.1 Programming language 66
- 4.7.2 Programming steps 66
- 4.7.3 Design program source code 66
- 4.7.4 Compilation of the source code (Language-assembly-hexadecimal or machine code) 76
- 4.7.5 Burning of the hex file into the microcontrollers 76
- 4.7.6 Inserting the microcontroller into the hardware design 77
- 4.8 Circuit test 77
- 4.9 Packaging 77
- 4.10 Design test and error corrections 77
- 4.11 Final test 77
Recommendation And Conclusion
- 5.1 Summary 78
- 5.2 Problem encounter 78`
- 5.3 Suggestion for further design 79
- 5.4 Recommendation 80
- 5.5 Conclusion 80
- Reference 81
- Appendix 82
1.1 Background study
Traditional lock systems using mechanical lock and key mechanism are being replaced by new advanced techniques of locking system. These techniques are an integration of mechanical and electronic devices and highly intelligent. One of the prominent features of these innovative lock systems is their simplicity and high efficiency.
Such an automatic lock system consists of electronic control assembly which controls the output load through a password. This output load can be a motor or a lamp or any other mechanical/electrical load.
An electronic lock (or electric lock) is a locking device which operates by means of electric current. Electric locks are sometimes stand-alone with an electronic control assembly mounted directly to the lock. Electric locks may be connected to an access control system, the advantages of which include: key control, where keys can be added and removed without re-keying the lock cylinder; fine access control, where time and place are factors; and transaction logging, where activity is recorded. Electronic locks can also be remotely monitored and controlled, both to lock and unlock.
Many times we forgot to carry the key of our home. Or sometimes we come out of our home and door latch closes by mistake. In these cases it is really difficult to get inside the house. This project is designed to solve this purpose. Main concept behind this project is of a door-latch opening using a password entered through keypad. As well as turning on the Buzzer when password is entered wrong for multiple times. User can change this password anytime he/she wish using a keypad.
Here we develop an electronic code lock system using 8051 microcontroller, which provides control to the actuating the load. It is a simple embedded system with input from the keyboard and the output being actuated accordingly.
This system demonstrates a password based door lock system wherein once the correct code or password is entered, the door is opened and the concerned person is allowed access to the secured area. Again if another person arrives it will ask to enter the password. If the password is wrong then door would remain closed, denying the access to the person.
The main component in the circuit is 8051 controller. In this project 4×3 keypad is used to enter the password. The password which is entered is compared with the predefined password. If the entered password is correct then the system opens the door by rotating door motor and displays the status of door on LCD. If the password is wrong then door is remain closed and displays “pwd is wrong” on LCD.
1.2 Statement of problem
Home security is one of the major needs of human race, coming to security locks electronics system has introduce different ways of protecting lives and properties by the use of password authentication, this system has one of the major electronic advanced system and can be used in different locking system.
1.3 Aim and objectives
The aim of this project is to design and construct a digital password based locking system which is use in different places for door authentication and other form of locking system.
- To design and create a password door locking system
- To implement and show how to design a password looking system
- To show stages involve in the design and implementation of password based system.
1.4 Scope of the project
A student will be show on how a digital password system works, how it can be implemented and different stages on how to design and construct a password locking door.
1.5 Significance of the Project
It is important to increase the system of our various abode with a dependable security system, password system are not just used for security purpose but due to its mode of operation has being applied to car ignition lock joints and engine voltage supplied when it saves as a security system for car system. It importance does include:
- As a fast way to increase security intrusion protection
- It saves a better way to protect homes and properties by using the user personal identification system for effective protection.
- It also help in highly advance ones to trace treat finger tips if when trying to intruder without authentication number accuracy etc.
1.6 Project limitations
- If not supplied the recommended voltage can keep the door lock until the voltage level is reached.
- It has a low authentication Barry and can be breaker by hackers.
- Only one password can be used which only known by the users
1.7 Definition of important terms
Human interface numerical button to typing passwords
A programmable unit that controls the whole section
A set of security number or code use only by one person for security authentication
1.8 Project report organizations
Chapter one carries the introduction, aim and objective, scope of study, limitation of the work, significance and the project report organization of the work. Chapter two carries the literature review of the work along with other reviews of the project. Chapter three carries the project design methodology and steps which lead to the construction of the project. Chapter four testing the project design, observation and Bill of
How To Get The Complete Material For Design And Implementation Of Password Based Access Control With Intruder Alert System
The complete material will be sent to your email address after payment
( Quick & Simple)
|FOR CLIENTS IN NIGERIA:|
|CLICK HERE to make purchase (₦3,000)|
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA:|
|CLICK HERE to make purchase ($15)|
This research material “Design And Implementation Of Password Based Access Control With Intruder Alert System” is for research purposes and should be used as a guide in developing your research project / seminar work. For no reason should you copy word for word (verbatim) as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
The aim of providing this material is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
samphina.com.ng is only providing this material “Design And Implementation Of Password Based Access Control With Intruder Alert System” as a reference for your research. The paper should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of this paper should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own research. Use it as a guidance purpose only.