Design And Implementation Of An Automated Cooperative Society (A Case Study Of Ayedire Local Government Cooperative Investment And Credit Union)
The proposed project topic above is centered on the critical needed for registration of both the individuals and the entire cooperate society as one of its outstanding members. Apart from this, it focuses on the requirements, which any member subscribing for loan should possess, highlighting the procedures factors that must be met by individual before his/her request is considered. This project work is geared towards minimizing the time, which is normally used for orientation of the new members, as this will be computerized once and for all.
Table of Content
- Title Page
- Table of Content
- 1.1 Historical Background of the Case Study
- 1.2 Aims and Objectives of the Study+
- 1.3 The Scope of the Study
- 1.4 Limitation of the Study
- 1.5 Methodology
- 1.6 Software of Programming
2.0 Literature Review
- 2.1 Organogram of Osun State Government Hospital
- 2.2 Duties of Staff in the Hospital
3.0 System Analysis
- 3.1 Review of the Existing System
- 3.2 Through Examination by the Doctor
- 3.3 Review of the New System
- 3.4 System Design
- 3.5 Input Design
- 3.6 Output Design
- 3.7 Form Design
- 3.8 File Design
- 3.9 Program Design
4.0 System Implementation
- 4.1 System Documentation
- 4.2 Choice of Programming Language
- 4.3 System Installation
5.0 Summary, Recommendations and Conclusion
- 5.1 Summary
- 5.2 Recommendations
- 5.3 Conclusion
1.1 General Overview
A cooperative system is any machine, which can accept data and information presented to it in a prescribed from, carryout some operations on the input an supply the required results in a specified format as information.
A cooperative society is the coming together of group of people for the purpose of improving their financial position or standings by pulling their resources together which would have been difficult or almost to achieve individual.
Technology that was once beyond the reach of small business is now common in all places, giving rise to new breed of entrepreneurs who use the computer to produce new products and seek out to and capture new market due to:
- A high proportion of repetitive operations.
- To improve cash flow from sales of product.
The advent of computers has brought about invaluable achievement to means of life. Computers were able to achieve a lot in a very short period of time.
The situation of computer being scarcely available in some years ago has now
improved drastically as the cost of acquiring computer system has drastically reduced and has allowed thousands of personal computers.
Computer technologies have contributed to business all over the world. Companies, banks, institutions and others now rely on computers to assist in virtually every aspect of commence. They are essential for efficiency and prompt responsiveness, so there is need for automation.
Computerized cooperative society operations will make the expected benefits to be realized.
1.2 Purpose of the Study
The main objective of carrying out this research is in partial fulfillment of the award of National Diploma in Computer Science.
It will also bring into focus the various ways by which the use of computer can be of great benefit to the cooperative societies.
The aim and objectives of the research works are the following:-
- To provide adequate security on records of the union.
- To reduce any attempt of misplacement of data.
- To ease the problems of loan acquisition.
- To make data validation easier and faster
- To computerize the system that will ensure prompt and accurate withdraw of money.
1.3 Scope of the Study
The case study of this project is Ayedire Local Government staff cooperative Investment and credit union society. It is presently located in the premises of the Ayedire Local Government.
The scope of the study will cover the process of computerizing all the transaction made by the above named union.
1.4 Significance of the Study
The significance of the study are follows,
- Prompt and effective cooperative societies information management
- Reduction of stress involved in cross checking financial.
- Maintenance of a high level accuracy in the financial dealings of cooperative societies.
- Fast and reliable processing of in formations.
- Effective and prompt accessibility to members information without delay.
1.5 Limitations of the Study
The limitations of the proposed system are:
- The proposed system will not cater for the payment of salaries of the staffs involved in the operation because we were not give any information pertaining to that.
- The proposed system will not determine that maximum period of loan repayment due to time constraint.
- The proposed system will not accept a divorce into the union because the personnel were not specific if there is divorce or not, it will only process for only married and single.
1.6 Definition of Unfamiliar Terms
Way of delayed payment of goods and service which allows for regular payment over a period of time.
A sun of money issued to a person on credit with an accompanying duration of time for repayments to be done.
A share profits paid to member who own share in an organization.
It refers to a prudent economy that is, the habit o saving money and spending it carefully.
A calculated sum of money with a given rate charged on load.
A person who guarantees a loan.
This is the monthly a mount that member is keeping or saving in the society as his/ her assets.
This is the mount contributed one to the society that qualifies him/her as a stake holder.
5.0 Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
The new system can be summarized by outlining it’ uses.
- The use of password is used to ensure that there is confidentiality of data in the use of the program. The use of form i.e membership form is used to know the total number of members in the union.
- Information storage and retrieval become easier
- It provides adequate security on the record of the union.
- The new system ensure prompt and accurate withdrawal of money.
- It reduces any attempt of misplacement of data.
From result of the research, it is clear that computerized cooperative and credit union society is error free to certain degree, simple and more reliable. If the recommendation in research is adhere to, it will help to improve on the entire cooperative and credit union society.
In conclusion, effects should computerized every system at all levels, it need to emphasized that not everything should be done manually where there is better and efficient introduced way to the organization due to the benefit, it can provide.
With regard to the length of investigation and analysis made, it is imperative that the new system has totally overcome the existing one.
This project is however recommended for cooperative investment and credit union societies and other allied financial institution operating in the country.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Design And Implementation Of An Automated Cooperative Society (A Case Study Of Ayedire Local Government Cooperative Investment And Credit Union)
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply