Fabrication Of Electrical Pop Corn Machine
An electric pop corn machine is a machine that is used to pop com for human consumption. It uses electricity as its source of energy, transfer heat energy, that is used to rotate due to the convention of electrical energy from the source to mechanical energy in the motor, the stirrer turns the corn so that it will not burns.
This project went as far as meeting most of the requirement of advancement in technology, which lead to make work easy and comfortable for the user.
To be candid, the burden of mankind because of the existence of technology for this reasons, the government is expected to encourage the young technologist and engineers who has graduated and those who are yet to be graduated from school. By providing them with financial assistance, installation of functional and adequate equipment and facility various installations, competent and qualified personnel and in addition making education free for those who are not financially buoyant. By so doing, we will be boasting of technological advancement if we are ready to adopt indigenous technical experience rather than that of western one, which rather more expansion and at-time in appropriate.
This project is divided into five chapters,
- Chapter one: introduction, literature review, specification of problem which include requirement of the design, condition for use, characteristic, appearance.
- Chapter two: Description of components parts, Body frame work and various types of heating element and material needed for construction.
- Chapter three: comprises assembly, principles of operation and control.
- Chapter four: Precaution and theory of analysis.
- Chapter five: recommendation and conclusion together with references.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Table of contents
- 1.1 The Background of the Project
- 1.2 Literature Review
- 1.3 Specification of Problems
- 1.3.1 Requirement of Design
- 1.3.2 Condition for Use
- 1.3.3 Characteristics
- 1.3.4 Appearance
- 2.1 Description of component part
- 2.2 Body frame work
- 2.3 Material needed for construction
- 2.4 Various types of heating element
- 2.4.1 A pan with a lid on it
- 2.4.2 Microwave pop corn machine
- 2.4.3 An open fire pop corn machine
- 2.4.4 Hot air pop corn machine
- 2.4.5 Manually operated pop corn machine
- 2.4.6 Electrically operated pop corn machine
- 2.5 Best of the project
- 3.1 Assembly and Finishing
- 3.2 Principles of operation and control of pop corn machine
- 3.2.1 The aluminum pot
- 3.2.2 Lifting mechanism
- 3.2.3 The stirring mechanism
- 3.2.4 Principle of operation
- 4.1 Precaution
- 4.2 Theory of design and analysis
Conclusion and Recommendation
- 5.1 Conclusion
- 5.2 Recommendation
1.1 The Background of the Project
The basic aim of this project is to improve the quality and standard of production of a pop-corn machine and how its producing the popcorn.
Therefore, it act or promote and improve production rate and limit the frying time, as much as it could performed and lastly production it in a sanitary condition.
The design and construction of pop corn machine is brought from the perspective of its availability in market.
Also this project is also a means of promoting the diversity in utilization to suit different taste.
1.2 Literature Review
This is the past related work that has been carried out before this project and which are relevant to this project.
Therefore, for the past few years, several processes have been proposed for producing pop-corn machine in commercial use other than local ones i.e (Electrically popcorn machine and natural fire of heat pop corn machine).
1.3 Specification of Problem
1.3.1 Requirement of the Design
The design is expected to achieve the following objective:-
- Production of pop corn in long scale
- Increase the efficiency of producing pop corn
- Moderate the rotation of the stirrer by using right motor
- To reduce the heat that will be lost by logging the out put
- To regulate the voltage used to produce popcorn
- The presence of bulb to enhance production at night
1.3.2 Condition For Use
- The machine might be used under elevated temperature
- The machine should be store after used in a clean and dry place
- Routines clean would be necessary to avoid rusting of the pot
- The motor should be service from time to time to maintain its efficiency
The machine should not be heavy, the machine should not be big to enhance effecting stirring. The distance between the pots should not be too large to reduce heat loss. Aluminum should be used for both the frame profile and the construction of the stirrer. Glass should be used due to the case because of the transparency.
The product should have a glistening appearance which can attract the prospective consumer of the pop corn.
Reliability and life
The expected useful life in normal circumstances should be less than 10 years.
- There was no conveyor that should remove the popcorn from the hot pot
- There was no time to indicate when the corn is fully popped
- There was no thermostat to regulate the temperature of the system
- There was nothing like lagging to trap some of the heat
Conclusion and Recommendations
- After testing the machine, we discovered that we are able to pop higher amount of popped coin due to the fact that pot is bigger than the previous ones constructed.
- Stirrer touches all the botton part of the pot
- A detachable container is constructed so as to reduce the wastage of pop-corn when transferring from pot to the containers.
Also my conclusions give me the room for production of high demand of pop-corn
From the experience and the operation carried out during the process of this project is here by Recommended that, process of the pop corn machine is made to be electrically operated for popping of corn.
- Also, in order to improve effective and high standard reputable project, continue improvement should be constantly made
- It is recommended that project for every out going student should make it in a way such that it will meet the standard of improved ones.
- The container should be well lagged so that heat transfer by conductive from the heating element will be reduce.
- The polytechnic and departmental authority should make more buildings available necessary machine and the maintenance of this machine for engineering student should be provided. Most especially the Mechanical Engineering student.
- In view of the problems, recommendation and suggestions can be made, that the institution authority should build more workshop and provide necessary and enough equipment and machines because it is my hope that this project would meet the needs of students, industries and other research centre in their quest for basic training on production, fabrication and operations of pop corn machine.
Fabrication Of Electrical Pop Corn Machine
The complete material will be sent to you in just 2 steps.
Quick & Simple…
Make payment of ₦3,000: through USSD Transfer, Bank Mobile App, ATM Transfer, or POS Transfer to:
|Account No.: 0811003731|
|Name: Samphina Academy|
|Account Type: Current|
Or Click Here to pay with Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA:|
|Click Here to pay with Debit Card ($15)|
|GHANA – Make Payment of 60 GHS to MTN MoMo, 0553978005, Douglas Osabutey|
Send the following details through Text Message or WhatsApp Messenger | +234-8143831497
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- Fabrication Of Electrical Pop Corn Machine
The complete material will be sent to your email address after receiving your payment information | T & C Apply
You may also like:
This research material “Fabrication Of Electrical Pop Corn Machine” is for research purposes and should be used as a guide in developing your research project / seminar work. For no reason should you copy word for word (verbatim) as samphina.com.ng will not be liable for any who copied the material.
The aim of providing this material is to reduce the stress of moving from one school library to another all in the name of searching for research materials. This service is legal because, all institutions permit their students to read previous projects, books, articles or papers while developing their own works. According to Austin Kleon “All creative work builds on what came before”.
samphina.com.ng is only providing this material “Fabrication Of Electrical Pop Corn Machine” as a reference for your research. The paper should be used as a guide or framework for your own paper. The contents of this paper should be able to help you in generating new ideas and thoughts for your own research. Use it as a guidance purpose only.