Corporate Social Responsibility

Project and Seminar Topics with material for Banking and Finance

Project and Seminar Topics with material for Banking and Finance


Executive Summary


Evidences from my survey indicated that AU community is not acting on the importance of reading, thus making it hard for AU to share reading culture within the community. Therefore, it is proposed that the Chairman, to engage into CSR project, I call book-Shelves-Space, by providing reading materials at three main locations in AU. This will provide constant awareness and material support to instill motivation for students to read. This project requires N890.000 which includes initial cost of N630.000 and N260.000 recurrence cost. This project is expected to inculcate reading behavior, and develop reading culture in AU.


Chapter One


1.0 Introduction

1.1 Problem

A research work conducted on 19th April 2015 mentioned Adeleke’s still not reading enough, says the researcher, Benjamin Serdick and the statistic is very disappointing. It stated that Adeleke’s literacy rate is 53.2%, lacking behind Babcock, Obafemi Awolowo and other university with literacy rate of 87%. Besides, although 55% Adeleke’s read regularly, only 3% out of that 55% fancy reading books while the other 52% prefer newspaper and the remaining choose magazines and comics. Unlike Adeleke’s readers who prefer light reading materials, 53% of Babcock and Awolowo on the other hand read books, while another 47% read other books. In Adeleke University Ede, based on my survey conducted on 25 students, only 15% of them will read while it’s off school hours and 12% of them read nonacademic books outside classroom and the rest (75%) do not read. While the philosophy of AU is “Education, Excellence, Character”, it seems the students are not giving enough importance towards the philosophy of the school. Thus, as AU is aiming at producing future leaders, it is crucial that reading culture is inculcated into every heart of AU students to ensure that our graduates have the virtue and knowledge vital to govern this country in the future. 1.2 Solution

Problem with reading behaviour can be solved with continuous awareness and adequate support from all parties. The simplest and direct way, to instil motivation to read, is by providing proper facilities at public area.

As cited by Clark & Rumbold (2011), according to Krashen (2006), students who choose what they read and have a reading environment, will be more motivated to read. Thus, creating conducive reading environment will foster motivation and simultaneously create a strong reading culture. As a result, I have recommended three main locations in Adeleke University Ede to be hotspots in the book-Shelves-Space project.

1.3 Objectives

The aim of this proposal is to inculcate reading habit among AU community in order to fulfill the philosophy of AU. Thus, after a long discussion, I came up with “book-Shelves-Space” project. It is hoped that this project will enhance the responsibility of the corporate in education the Adeleke’s in education, excellence and character through their reading habit among AU community especially students.

1.4 Background

Based on the survey I have conducted on students of Adeleke University Ede (AU), I found that only 10% of the students would rather read while it’s off school hours. Around two third would equally occupy oneself with mobile phone or converse with others, while around 30% would waste time doing nothing.


Get Complete Project Material

5,000 5000

The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps

Quick & Simple…


Step One Purchase

Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦5,000 to the Account Below

Zenith BankAcc No: 1225513212
Samphina Academy
Current Account

Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card


FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA
CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)

Step Two Purchase

Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment

  1. Payment Details

  2. TOPIC: Corporate Social Responsibility

The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply


  Contact Our Help Desk


Need a Different Topic? Perform a Quick Search



List of Related Works

Click on Any Topic to Preview the Content

samphina.academy

Samphina Academy

Samphina Academy is an Online Educational Resource Center that is aimed at providing students with quality information and materials to aid them in succeeding in their academic pursuit.