The Challenges Of Word Processing To Secretaries In Some Elected Financial Institutions
This project is on the challenges of word processor to secretaries in some selected financial institutions in Enugu state. Questions have been asked on whether word processor had a problems in secretarial practice or not? Will the introduction of word processor not make additional demands on the secretary in terms of skill training and finally, will it not straight away leads to redundancy and subsequently loss of job for some secretaries.
The project comprises of five chapters. Chapter one deals with background information, statement of problems research questions, scope of study, significance of the study and definition of terms.
Chapter two deals with review of related literature, word processor, functions of word processor, word processor as an aid to decision making, word processor and achievement of organizational goals and challenges posed by word processor to secretaries.
Chapter three deals with the method use in collecting data. The findings of the researcher was that word processor has indeed posed a lot of challenges to secretaries. One of the challenges is that secretaries have undergone training in order to keep abreast with the use of machine.
In chapter four, dealt with data analysis and presentation. Simple percentage was used to analyzed and interpret the data collected.
The researcher discovered that word processor does not constitute a threat to secretaries, instead she used it as part of her tools and processing of information which aid decision making.
My recommendation is that the employee of labor especially secretaries should endeavor to provide word processors and engage their secretaries in an in service training on how to use the machine.
Table Of Content
- Title page
- Approval page
- Table of content
- 1.1 Background of information
- 1.2 Statement of the study
- 1.3 Purpose of the study
- 1.4 Scope of the study
- 1.5 Need for the study
- 1.6 Significance of the study
- 1.7 Definition of terms
- Review Of Related Literature
- 2.1 Word processor
- 2.1.1 Functions of word processor
- 2.1.2 Word processor as an aid to decision making
- 2.1.3 Word processor and achievement of organizational goals
- 2.1.4 Challenges posed by word processor to secretaries
- 2.1.5 Misconception/threat of word processing
- 2.1.6 Types of word processing
- 2.1.7 Word processing personnel
- 2.1.8 Word processing personnel chart
- 2.1.9 Advancement opportunity and word processing career path
Methodology – Introduction
- 3.1 Research design
- 3.2 Area of study
- 3.3 Population of the study
- 3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
- 3.5 Instrument for data collection
- 3.6 Validation of the research instrument
- 3.7 Reliability of the research instrument
- 3.8 Method of administration of the research instrument.
- Presentation And Analysis Of Data
- 4.1 Hypothesis
- Summary, Conclusion, Implication And Recommendations
- 5.1 Summary of findings
- 5.2 Conclusions
- 5.3 Implications
- 5.4 Recommendations
- 5.5 Limitations of study
- 5.6 Suggestion topics for future researcher.
How To Get The Complete Material For The Challenges Of Word Processing To Secretaries In Some Elected Financial Institutions
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- The Challenges Of Word Processing To Secretaries In Some Elected Financial Institutions
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply