Assets Valuation For Research And Development
One of the primary assets valuations for research and development is to Provide data on how to recognized long lived assets and distinguished Between the two different types tangible and intangible and to control Internal control over research and development cost and is of interest to various groups eg government sector, private sector etc.
Chapter one and two contains the introductory and literature review relevant to the research while chapter three is the conclusion and also the definition of terms used by the researcher in the research work.
This new guide provides guidance and illustrations regarding the initial and subsequent accounting for, valuation of, and disclosures related to acquired intangible assets used in research and development activities (IPR&D assets).
This is a valuable resource for preparers of financial statements, auditors, accountants and valuation specialists seeking an advanced understanding of the accounting, valuation, and disclosures related to acquired IPR&D assets.
- Initial and subsequent accounting for IPR&D assets acquired in a business combination and an asset acquisition.
- Key accounting considerations such as “used in R&D activities” criteria, unit of account, defensive IPR&D assets, useful life of completed intangible assets used in R&D activities, and elimination of core technology concept.
- Detailed information on subsequent Day 2 accounting for acquired IPR&D assets, including such issues as determining useful life, amortization, and impairment testing.
- Step-by-step guidance on how to measure fair value of IPR&D assets acquired in a business combination, asset acquisition, or for impairment testing and measurement purposes, including detailed discussions and examples of how to apply multiperiod excess earnings method, relief from royalty method and decision tree analysis.
- Comprehensive example which illustrates using the relief from royalty method to value trade name and patents, the “with and without” method to value customer relationships, and the multiperiod excess earnings method to value developed technology and IPR&D.
- Detailed discussion of steps to derive, prepare, and analyze the prospective financial information for IPR&D assets.
This guide also discusses and illustrates GAAP and SEC disclosure requirements for both IPR&D assets acquired in a business combination and asset acquisition.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: Assets Valuation For Research And Development
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply