An Assessment Of Human Resource Management And Its Effect On Staff Productivity AT GT Bank Nigeria
Objective of the Study
The primary aim of this study is to investigate human resource diversity management and its impact on productivity at GT Bank Limited.
Therefore the following objectives are to;
- To examine the extent to which GT Bank Ltd promotes diversity as far as human capital is concerned.
- To assess the extent to which diversity affects productivity.
- To identify the impact an organizational stance on diversity has on its productivity and how it informs prospective and potential applicants.
The following questions guide this study;
- What is the extent to which GT Bank Ltd promotes diversity as far as human capital is concerned?
- What is the extent to which diversity affects productivity?
- What impact does an organizational stance have on its productivity and how it informs prospective and potential applicants?
Significance of the Study
This investigation could serve as a starting point for future workforce diversity research in the country. The study may serve as a guide for future organizational restructuring; it will also assist in bringing to light areas of human resource development and diversity that require improvement in the Bank, particularly issues relating to initial posting after recruitment, rural-urban transfer of staff due to the Bank’s extensive coverage, promotion, and career development. The findings will also act as a reference for policymaking and will help to reduce staff anxieties and worry about some of the issues outlined above. As a result, staff empowerment and confidence will increase, resulting in job satisfaction and good performance.
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR STUDENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN STUDENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- TOPIC: An Assessment Of Human Resource Management And Its Effect On Staff Productivity AT GT Bank Nigeria
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To You On WhatsApp After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply