An Assessment Of Civil Society Organisations Participation In Local Level Governance
Objective of Study
The following are primary objective of this study:
- To examine the activities of the various civil society organisations in the district.
- To examine the institutional framework available for the participation of civil society organisations in decision making, implementation and monitoring in the district.
- To assess the awareness of civil society organizations of government policies and plans.
The following research questions guide this study:
- What are the activities of civil society organizations in Nigeria?
- What are the institutional frameworks available for the participation of civil society organizations in decision-making and implementation monitoring?
- To what extent are civil society organizations aware of government policies and plans?
Significance of Study
The study is significant in several ways. First, it serves as a guide for Ghana’s Metropolitan, Municipal, and District Assemblies. This is because the report outlines institutional frameworks for civil society organizations’ engagement in decision-making, implementation, and monitoring. Second, the study educates these assemblies about the importance of including local civil society organizations in their work. Finally, the results of this research add to the corpus of knowledge.
How To Get The Complete Material For “An Assessment Of Civil Society Organisations Participation In Local Level Governance“
The Complete Material Will Be Sent to You in Just 2 Steps
Quick & Simple…
Make Payment (Through Transfer) of ₦3,000 to Any of the Account Below
|Acc No: 0811003731|
|Acc No: 1225513212|
|Acc No: 8143831497|
Or CLICK HERE To Pay With Debit Card
|FOR CLIENTS OUTSIDE NIGERIA|
|CLICK HERE To Purchase Material ($15)|
|FOR GHANIAN CLIENTS|
|Make Payment of 80 GHS to 0553978005 | Douglas Osabutey | MTN MoMo|
Send the Following Details on WhatsApp ( 08143831497) After Payment
- Payment Details
- Email Address
- An Assessment Of Civil Society Organisations Participation In Local Level Governance
The Complete Material Will Be Sent To Your Email Address After Receiving Your Details
T & C Apply
Need a Different Topic? Perform a Quick Search